Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author of this book?
2. What aspects of Jesus' life does the author claim he will attempt to explain?
His relationships, history, and teachings.
3. Up to approximately what date does the author say he will discuss early theology?
4. The author describes the account of Jesus' life in this book as what?
5. What must a historian weigh?
Facts, news stories, and rumors.
6. The author states that, unlike figures such as Thomas Jefferson or Winston Churchill, what are the people in this book considered to be?
This section contains 3,115 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)