|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the stories in the Gospels originally shared?
(a) Through the writing of the Gospels.
(b) In complete written narratives.
(c) Through the oral tradition.
(d) In newspapers.
2. What did Jesus say the Temple should be a place of?
3. What does Sanders say Jesus' following has continued to do since his death?
(b) Remain small.
(c) Failed to change anything.
(d) Spread and grow.
4. What did early Christians believe Jesus' life was a fulfillment of?
(b) They did not believe he was a fulfillment of anything.
(c) Their prayer for a teacher.
(d) Laws made by the government.
5. Jesus kept a low profile in comparison to whom?
(d) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
2. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
3. Some people say Jesus was instantly what after the resurrection?
4. Sanders says that today we would see many of Jesus' conflicts with the law as what?
5. Capernaum is a small town in what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)