|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Opposition of the law was a basis for major conflict between the government of Jesus' time and what group?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) The apostles.
(c) The Egyptians.
(d) The people.
2. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
(a) A thief.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A blasphemer or heretic.
3. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
(a) The apostles.
4. Jesus kept a low profile in comparison to whom?
(c) John the Baptist.
5. What rural area did Jesus begin teaching in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What structure do many historians claim there were none of in Palestine during Jesus' life?
2. According to historical documents, when did the crucifixion take place?
3. Where were the disciples when Jesus was resurrected?
4. Around what year did Jesus travel to Jerusalem and initiate a conflict?
5. About which fact of Jesus' life is there no conflict?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)