|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose historical writings are hard to reconcile with the Gospels?
2. How were miracle workers probably treated in ancient times?
(a) They were ridiculed.
(b) They were arrested.
(c) They were celebrated.
(d) They were feared.
3. How many tribes of Israel were there in Jesus' time?
4. There is no evidence that the disciples did what after joining Jesus?
(a) Ate the Last Supper with him.
(b) Travelled with him.
(c) Spread Jesus' teachings.
5. Capernaum is a small town in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had a large influence on Jesus' life and ministry?
2. What structure do many historians claim there were none of in Palestine during Jesus' life?
3. About which fact of Jesus' life is there no conflict?
4. The Gospels are missing characteristics of what type of literature, which makes them problematic?
5. What did the disciples continue to do after the resurrection?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)