|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation were Jesus' disciples Andrew and Peter?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Father and son.
2. About which fact of Jesus' life is there no conflict?
(a) Jesus' date of birth.
(b) Jesus' conflict in the Temple.
(c) Jesus' date of death.
(d) The place where Jesus lived.
3. What significant event, which became a Christian ordinance, took place prior to Jesus' execution?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The Last Supper.
(c) The first worship service.
(d) The conflict at the Temple.
4. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
5. Whose historical writings are hard to reconcile with the Gospels?
Short Answer Questions
1. There are key differences between the Gospels and what science?
2. Who is the author of this book?
3. What was the reputation of many of the doctors practicing in ancient times?
4. What was Jesus able to do that John the Baptist could not?
5. When did people begin to examine the history of Jesus?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)