|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stories did Jesus use in his teachings?
(d) Fairy Tales.
2. What did early Christians believe Jesus' life was a fulfillment of?
(a) They did not believe he was a fulfillment of anything.
(c) Their prayer for a teacher.
(d) Laws made by the government.
3. According to Sanders, what is against God's wishes?
(b) Failure to have children.
(d) Seeking fame.
4. Between what dates do scholars accept that Jesus was crucified?
(a) Between 5 and 7 C.E.
(b) Between 10 B.C.E. and 1 C.E.
(c) 29 and 31 C.E.
(d) Between 35 and 40 C.E.
5. What did Josephus study?
(b) The culture of Israel.
(c) History and biblical law.
(d) Palestinian ceremonies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author describes the account of Jesus' life in this book as what?
2. There is no evidence that the disciples did what after joining Jesus?
3. What aspects of Jesus' life does the author claim he will attempt to explain?
4. What relation were Jesus' disciples Andrew and Peter?
5. Which two Gospels focus on Jesus' teachings?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)