|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About which people did Josephus write?
(a) The Palestinians.
(b) The Israelites.
(c) The Gentiles.
(d) The Jews.
2. What does Sanders say the Christian movement has done compared to other movements throughout history?
(a) Done more to change the course of history.
(c) Stayed smaller.
(d) Failed to change history.
3. Whom were the apostles accountable to?
(b) No one.
4. Which Gospel says that the disciples walked with Jesus for a while after the resurrection before they knew him?
5. Where did Jesus do the majority of his work?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the scriptures, what reward did Jesus promise the apostles?
2. What does A.D. stand for?
3. About how old was Jesus when he was baptized?
4. Who pressured Pilate into crucifying Jesus?
5. Up to approximately what date does the author say he will discuss early theology?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)