|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jesus, who would be given rule over the tribes of Israel?
(d) The apostles.
2. Where did Jesus do the majority of his work?
3. What was the reputation of many of the doctors practicing in ancient times?
(c) They were seen as miracle workers.
(d) They were loved by the people.
4. About how old was Jesus when he was baptized?
(a) Late 20s.
(c) Late 30s.
(d) Three months old.
5. What was Jesus after his resurrection?
(a) A divine being.
(b) An angel.
(c) Instantly transported to Heaven.
(d) A regular human being.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must a historian weigh?
2. The author says that that Jesus cannot be considered a historical figure because of the non-existence of what?
3. What did Josephus study?
4. Some people say Jesus was instantly what after the resurrection?
5. What is difficult to determine with accuracy from ancient times?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)