|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About which people did Josephus write?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Israelites.
(c) The Gentiles.
(d) The Palestinians.
2. Around what year does the author believe Jesus was born?
(a) 15 B.C.E.
(b) 1 C.E.
(c) 1 B.C.E.
(d) 5 B.C.E.
3. What aspects of Jesus' life does the author claim he will attempt to explain?
(a) His relationships, history, and teachings.
(b) His early childhood only.
(c) His Parables.
(d) His birth.
4. How many others were executed with Jesus?
5. What does A.D. stand for?
(a) Anno Domini.
(b) Accepted Divinity.
(c) After Divinity.
(d) After Death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jesus do in the Temple?
2. Which Gospel says that the disciples walked with Jesus for a while after the resurrection before they knew him?
3. For what reason was Pilate later relieved of his duty?
4. Who wrote the Gospels?
5. About which fact of Jesus' life is there no conflict?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)