|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around what year did Jesus travel to Jerusalem and initiate a conflict?
(a) The year 20.
(b) The year 15.
(c) The year 30.
(d) The year 5.
2. The author states that, unlike figures such as Thomas Jefferson or Winston Churchill, what are the people in this book considered to be?
(a) Divine beings.
3. Where in Jerusalem did Jesus start a disturbance?
(a) Mount Horeb.
(b) Along the River Jordan.
(c) The Temple.
(d) In a marketplace.
4. How many others were executed with Jesus?
5. What problem with the Gospels makes it hard to determine the date of Jesus' birth?
(a) They are difficult to read.
(b) They don't talk about Jesus' birth.
(c) They are often in conflict with each other.
(d) They have been revised to hide the date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What significant event, which became a Christian ordinance, took place prior to Jesus' execution?
2. According to Sanders, through what context do many people see Jesus?
3. What season does the author indicate he believes Jesus was born during?
4. Who wrote the Gospels?
5. Which Gospel conflicts with the others in its account of the crucifixion?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)