|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who revised the book "Antiquities of the Jews" and may have changed the text of the book?
(a) It has not been revised.
(c) Christian scribes.
2. How much is Pontius Pilate mentioned in the histories written by Roman authors?
(a) Mentioned a great deal.
(b) Mentioned only incidentally.
(c) He is not mentioned.
(d) A complete history of his life is documented.
3. Whose historical writings are hard to reconcile with the Gospels?
4. Where in Jerusalem did Jesus start a disturbance?
(a) In a marketplace.
(b) Along the River Jordan.
(c) Mount Horeb.
(d) The Temple.
5. What mention of the crucifixion of Jesus is contained in the Roman archives?
(a) Several documents are written about him.
(b) There is complete documentation of his teachings and crucifixion.
(d) Only his teachings are mentioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what dates do scholars accept that Jesus was crucified?
2. Who baptized Jesus?
3. What area do the histories written by Roman authors mainly cover?
4. What did the disciples continue to do after the resurrection?
5. What relation were Jesus' disciples Andrew and Peter?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)