|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Up to approximately what date does the author say he will discuss early theology?
(a) 80 C.E.
(b) 12 B.C.E.
(c) 134 C.E.
(d) 30 C.E.
2. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
(a) Man born of a virgin.
(b) Man gathering disciples.
(c) Miracle worker.
(d) Christian leader.
3. Who was the semi-independent ruler of Palestine during the period that Jesus lived?
(a) Pontius Pilate.
(c) Joseph Caiaphas.
(d) Herod Antipas.
4. Which of the Gospels was focuses on Jesus' miracles?
5. When were the Gospels named?
(a) 36 C.E.
(c) 180 C.E.
(d) 115 C.E.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before becoming monotheists, whom did the Jews believe was the right hand of God?
2. Where did Jesus do the majority of his work?
3. What date do the Gospels claim the crucifixion took place on?
4. What area do the histories written by Roman authors mainly cover?
5. Which Gospel conflicts with the others in its account of the crucifixion?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)