|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
(a) Ridicule those claiming to perform them.
(b) Seek them out.
2. The meaning of what title has changed greatly since Jesus' time?
3. What did Jesus tell his followers to sacrifice?
(a) Their money.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
4. What phrase does Sanders attempt to define in Chapter 11?
(a) Divine being.
(b) Last Supper.
(c) Kingdom of God.
(d) Christian love.
5. Who wrote the Gospels?
(a) They were written anonymously.
(d) The apostles.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Gospels are missing characteristics of what type of literature, which makes them problematic?
2. What does Sanders say Jesus wasn't the only one of in the world at his time?
3. According to Sanders, through what context do many people see Jesus?
4. Some people believe that Jesus' ability to perform miracles is proof that he was what?
5. There are key differences between the Gospels and what science?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)