|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Jesus' time, what was the rule of law considered to be?
(a) A dictatorship.
(c) Divine law.
(d) An ever-changing system.
2. What was anyone who opposed the law in Jesus' time considered to be?
(a) A thief.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A blasphemer or heretic.
3. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say there is no proof that Jesus did?
(b) Worked in Capernaum.
(c) Gave himself a title.
4. Why do scholars say one of the apostles would not have been rewarded?
(a) He hid after Jesus was crucified.
(b) He betrayed Jesus.
(c) He did not attend the Last Supper.
(d) He doubted Jesus.
5. What does Sanders say God calls his people to do?
(a) Live at the standard of the law.
(b) Live beneath the standard of the law.
(c) Defy the laws of man.
(d) Live at a higher standard than the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are key differences between the Gospels and what science?
2. How much of a return did Jesus tell the apostles they would get for their sacrifice?
3. Who is the one ruler that is always present in Heaven?
4. There is no evidence that the disciples did what after joining Jesus?
5. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)