|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between what dates do scholars accept that Jesus was crucified?
(a) Between 35 and 40 C.E.
(b) Between 5 and 7 C.E.
(c) 29 and 31 C.E.
(d) Between 10 B.C.E. and 1 C.E.
2. In Chapter 15, what does Sanders say there is no proof that Jesus did?
(b) Gave himself a title.
(d) Worked in Capernaum.
3. There is no evidence that the disciples did what after joining Jesus?
(b) Travelled with him.
(c) Spread Jesus' teachings.
(d) Ate the Last Supper with him.
4. What aspect of life is it clear will not be the same in Heaven?
(b) Day-to-day living.
5. According to historical documents, when did the crucifixion take place?
(a) Between 5 and 7 C.E.
(b) Between 20 and 30 C.E.
(c) Between 16 and 26 C.E.
(d) Between 26 and 36 C.E.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the specific groups of people the ministry focused on?
2. In reference to miracles, what were people in the ancient world more inclined to do?
3. "He who is first will be last and he who is last will be first" is an example of what?
4. The laws of what area are discussed in Chapter 14?
5. Before becoming monotheists, whom did the Jews believe was the right hand of God?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)