|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of The Historian?
(a) Elizabeth Kostova.
(b) Diane Setterfield.
(c) Eoin Colfer.
(d) Jasper Fforde.
2. What sense does the narrator get from the glimpse into the letters found in her father’s library?
3. What is the relationship between Rossi and Helen?
(a) Rossi is Helen’s father.
(b) Rossi is Helen’s uncle.
(c) Rossi is Helen’s husband.
(d) Rossi is Helen’s friend from college.
4. What is the year at the beginning of Part One, Chapter 24?
5. What happens to Paul after he finishes reading Rossi’s letters?
(a) His cat is killed.
(b) He receives an ominous, unsigned letter.
(c) All his neighbors move out.
(d) His dog disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the narrator when the events of the story begin?
2. Who is pursuing the narrator and Barley on the train, according to Part Two, Chapter 31?
3. How does Rossi interpret Hedges’s death?
4. What does the young woman in Part One, Chapter 8 admit to Paul?
5. Where does Paul take the narrator in Part One, Chapter 22?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)