|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator resolve to do about Rossi’s story after the tour in France?
(a) Seek answers on her own.
(b) Record it in her journal.
(c) Keep it to herself until she can find Rossi.
(d) Share it with as many people as possible.
2. In what library does the narrator begin her own research, according to Part One, Chapter 5?
(a) The Oxford library.
(b) Her father’s library.
(c) The university library in Amsterdam.
(d) Her personal library.
3. What does Helen reveal about herself to Paul in Part Two, Chapter 48?
(a) She killed Rossi after he was bitten.
(b) She killed her mother after she was bitten.
(c) She is descended from Dracula.
(d) She knows where Dracula is.
4. What does Paul hope to find by carefully reading the packet of information Rossi gave him?
(a) Clues to Dracula’s true identity.
(b) Clues to his whereabouts.
(c) Clues to who he really is.
(d) Clues to Dracula’s location.
5. Who is the author of The Historian?
(a) Diane Setterfield.
(b) Elizabeth Kostova.
(c) Jasper Fforde.
(d) Eoin Colfer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to escort the narrator after her father disappears?
2. In what area does Johan Binnerts specialize?
3. Why is Helen researching Dracula?
4. Who was thought to be dead but turns up in Hungary?
5. How much time passes between Paul’s reading of the third and fourth letters from Rossi, according to Part One, Chapter 9?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)