|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rossi try to reconstruct in his third and fourth letters, according to Part One, Chapter 9?
(a) His notes on Dracula.
(b) The best way to kill Dracula.
(c) The timeline of his life.
(d) An understanding of Dracula’s powers.
2. In what year is the story being told?
(a) Sometime in the 1950s.
3. Who is the author of The Historian?
(a) Diane Setterfield.
(b) Eoin Colfer.
(c) Elizabeth Kostova.
(d) Jasper Fforde.
4. Who is pursuing the narrator and Barley on the train, according to Part Two, Chapter 31?
(a) The grubby male librarian.
(b) A tall, dark woman.
(c) A tall dark man.
5. Who does the narrator realize she is staring at toward the end of Part One, Chapter 4?
(a) A strange Gypsy woman.
(b) A tall, dark man.
(c) A tall, dark woman.
(d) Professor Rossi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman in Part One, Chapter 8 admit to Paul?
2. According to Rossi’s final letter, what is he determined to do?
3. What does the narrator resolve to do about Rossi’s story after the tour in France?
4. What happens to Johan Binnerts at the beginning of Part One, Chapter 14?
5. Where does Rossi meet the young woman he falls in love with?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)