|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the grubby male librarian?
(a) He was burned alive.
(b) He was stabbed with a silver dagger.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He was shot with a silver bullet.
2. What does the narrator do with what she learns from the fictional account in Part One, Chapter 7?
(a) She has a clue about Rossi’s whereabouts.
(b) She compares it to the historical figure of Vlad.
(c) She realizes only Dracula could have written the fictional account.
(d) She realizes the fictional account is meant to cover up the truth.
3. How does Bora come to become interested in Dracula?
(a) His wife was taken by Dracula.
(b) He finds a dragon book of his own.
(c) He was also a student of Rossi’s.
(d) His cousin is a servant of Dracula.
4. What decade does the story return to in Part One, Chapter 23?
(a) The 1950s.
(b) Present day.
(c) The 1930s.
(d) The 1970s.
5. Where does Rossi go to have the dragon book analyzed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator find when she searches for clues about her father’s whereabouts after his disappearance?
2. How is Eva Helen’s aunt?
3. What single word is on the banner held by the dragon in the dragon book?
4. According to Part One, Chapter 8, where did the second of Rossi’s letters come from?
5. Where do Paul and Helen go to look for Dracula’s tomb at the end of Part One, Chapter 23?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)