|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense does the narrator get from the glimpse into the letters found in her father’s library?
2. What country was Paul in when the dragon book came into his possession?
(d) The United States.
3. In what area does Johan Binnerts specialize?
(b) Eastern European History.
(c) The medieval collection.
(d) Historical fiction.
4. How old is the narrator when the events of the story begin?
5. What book does the narrator find an old translation of in her father’s library one evening?
(a) The Kama Sutra.
(b) Edgar Allan Poe’s “Murders in the Rue Morgue.”
(c) Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
(d) Dante’s Inferno.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator realize she is staring at toward the end of Part One, Chapter 4?
2. Where does the narrator like to spend time when she is not in school?
3. What is missing from Rossi’s bookshelf after he disappears?
4. What haunts the narrator about Dracula’s grisly torture methods?
5. Where did Paul’ mentor go to graduate school?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)