|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language were the maps found by Rossi in Istanbul labeled?
2. What specific story does Paul tell at the beginning of Part One, Chapter 6?
(a) Finding Dracula’s empty tomb.
(b) Rossi’s disappearance.
(c) Being attacked by one of Dracula’s servants.
(d) Meeting the narrator’s mother.
3. How does Johan Binnerts help the narrator in Part One, Chapter 5?
(a) By showing her around the university campus.
(b) By telling her his story.
(c) By showing her his own dragon book.
(d) By helping her find Dracula-related documents.
4. What haunts the narrator about Dracula’s grisly torture methods?
(a) The fact that Dracula has never been brought to justice.
(b) The fact that the events actually occurred.
(c) The fact that her father was probably involved in helping Dracula.
(d) The fact that her mother endured such torture.
5. What does the narrator insist that her father do in Part One, Chapter 1?
(a) Let her go to school in France.
(b) Take her along on his next trip.
(c) Tell her where her mother is.
(d) Give her the items she finds in the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Vlad the Impaler rule?
2. What valuable information does Rossi tell Paul at the end of Part Two, Chapter 2?
3. Who does the narrator realize she is staring at toward the end of Part One, Chapter 4?
4. How long after giving Paul his research documents did Rossi disappear?
5. What book does the narrator find an old translation of in her father’s library one evening?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)