|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where do the narrator and Paul travel in Part One, Chapter 5?
2. In what area does Johan Binnerts specialize?
(b) Historical fiction.
(c) The medieval collection.
(d) Eastern European History.
3. What is Johan Binnerts’s job?
4. What does Dracula’s name mean?
(a) Father of the dragon.
(b) The Dragon.
(c) Dragon Rider.
(d) Son of the dragon.
5. What haunts the narrator about Dracula’s grisly torture methods?
(a) The fact that her mother endured such torture.
(b) The fact that the events actually occurred.
(c) The fact that her father was probably involved in helping Dracula.
(d) The fact that Dracula has never been brought to justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What valuable information does Rossi tell Paul at the end of Part Two, Chapter 2?
2. What type of business are the narrator and Paul at when Paul continues his story about the dragon book in Part One, Chapter 3?
3. Who does the narrator realize she is staring at toward the end of Part One, Chapter 4?
4. Where does the narrator live when the story begins?
5. What is the text of the dragon book?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)