|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul notice about Helen’s physical appearance?
(a) She resembles Dracula.
(b) Her teeth look odd.
(c) She is unusually tall.
(d) She is unusually short.
2. What is the year at the beginning of Part One, Chapter 24?
3. Who is the item the narrator found when she searches for clues about her father’s whereabouts meant for?
(c) The narrator.
(d) An unnamed recipient.
4. Where do the narrator and Barley get off the train?
(a) Somewhere in Crete.
(b) Somewhere in Bulgaria.
(c) Somewhere in Istanbul.
(d) Somewhere in France.
5. Where is the narrator to go after her father disappears?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area does Johan Binnerts specialize?
2. Who helps arrange Helen and Paul’s trip to Hungary?
3. How much time passes between Paul’s reading of the third and fourth letters from Rossi, according to Part One, Chapter 9?
4. What name does Rossi find on the location of a tomb he believed to be Vlad the Impaler’s?
5. Who is pursuing the narrator and Barley on the train, according to Part Two, Chapter 31?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)