1. Who is the author of The Historian?
(a) Diane Setterfield.
(b) Eoin Colfer.
(c) Jasper Fforde.
(d) Elizabeth Kostova.
2. In what year is the story being told?
(b) Sometime in the 1950s.
3. How long ago did the events in the story occur?
(a) Eleven years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Thirty-six years.
4. How old is the narrator when the events of the story begin?
5. Where does the narrator live when the story begins?
(d) The United States.
6. Where does the narrator like to spend time when she is not in school?
(a) The library.
(b) A café near her home.
(c) Her room.
(d) Her father’s office.
7. What book does the narrator find an old translation of in her father’s library one evening?
(a) Dante’s Inferno.
(b) Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
(c) Edgar Allan Poe’s “Murders in the Rue Morgue.”
(d) The Kama Sutra.
This section contains 4,904 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)