|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose dry with the death towel?
(b) Her son.
(c) Wine glasses.
2. Who does Luca try to call from the airport?
3. What does Dolores think her father felt when he left his family behind?
4. What does Rose put inside the bag of peas?
(c) Her husband's watch.
(d) Her husband's bank cards.
5. Who does Luca pass on the streets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Salvatore and Martineau look for Frankie?
2. Why did Joe decide not to send Ilya to collect?
3. What does Dolores tell Louis about?
4. What does Dolores see still sitting in the back of the garden?
5. What is the name of the final chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Salvatore discover in part one chapter eleven?
2. How does Luca cause Dolores to faint?
3. What kind of list does Dolores write?
4. What happens to the death towel in part two, chapter nineteen?
5. What does Rose tells Dolores about her other sisters?
6. What do Luca and Rose remember about the past in part two chapter fourteen?
7. What is Mary's state when she is discovered at the Salvation Army hospital?
8. How does Dolores get into her mother's house?
9. What does Rose remember about her father's belt?
10. What does Dolores think about Salvatore in part two, chapter sixteen?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)