|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Luca pass on the streets?
2. Who does Mary think about as she watches the traffic?
3. Who is having an argument with her husband in part two, chapter thirteen?
4. What has Frankie stolen from Salvatore?
(a) His money.
(b) His wife,
(c) His car.
(d) His clothes.
5. What is the name of the final chapter?
(b) The List.
(d) The Chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dolores say she working in the Missing chapter?
2. What country does Luca live in?
3. Why does Dolores think her sister cut her out?
4. How does Eva cause a fuss at the reception?
5. Where does Rose search for Frankie's jewelery?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Salvatore fall into the dry dock?
2. How has the city changed since Dolores was there thirty years ago?
3. What does Eva tell Dolores in part two, chapter fifteen?
4. How does Luca cause Dolores to faint?
5. In what way does Rose defy her husband?
6. What kind of list does Dolores write?
7. What happens to the death towel in part two, chapter nineteen?
8. What does Dolores remember about her relationship with her sister?
9. Why is Dolores so transfixed by the photograph?
10. Describe Celesta's adult life?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)