|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the photographs for?
(a) An adoption agency.
(b) A casting agency.
(c) A foster agency.
(d) A model agency.
2. What has been put up for sale in part one, chapter twelve?
(a) Joe's car.
(b) The Moonlight Club.
(c) Frankie's house.
(d) Salvatore's hosue.
3. What game does Dolores remember playing with her mother?
(c) Hide and seek.
4. What does Dolores take home with her?
(a) The rabbit hutch.
(b) The belt.
(c) The sewing box.
(d) The chest.
5. What does Frankie do when Salvatore falls off the dry dock?
(a) Calls for Joe.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Walks onto a ship.
(d) Jumps in to save him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Riley help Dolores do?
2. What is the name of the hospital Mary is at?
3. Who does Dolores have to meet in part two, Waiting two?
4. Whose body does Eva say the police have found?
5. What does Eva give Dolores?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Salvatore discover in part one chapter eleven?
2. What does Eva tell Dolores in part two, chapter fifteen?
3. What does Luca remember in part two, chapter sixteen?
4. What does Rose tells Dolores about her other sisters?
5. How does Luca cause Dolores to faint?
6. Describe Celesta's adult life?
7. Why is Dolores so transfixed by the photograph?
8. What does Martineau tell Dolores about the night of the fire?
9. What does Dolores remember about her relationship with her sister?
10. What is Mary's state when she is discovered at the Salvation Army hospital?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)