|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dolores's father?
2. What does Dolores say is enough to scare people away?
(a) Her misery.
(b) Her left fist.
(c) Her scars.
(d) Her laugh.
3. What does Dolores say people search her face for?
4. What falls out of Mary's sewing box?
(a) The hosehold money.
(c) A check.
(d) Joe's picture.
5. What does Dolores compare her bedroom to?
(a) A waiting room.
(b) A hostel.
(c) A ward.
(d) A dormitory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the ship sailing to?
2. Who does Frankie talk to in part one, chapter three?
3. What does Joe teach Frankie?
4. Whose house does Celeste take her sisters to?
5. Who escorts Mary to the ambulance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How dis Mary keep Dolores warm when she was a baby?
2. Why does Frankie think it is a good idea if Celesta marries Pippo?
3. Describe the living conditions in Dolores's Cardiff home.
4. How did Joe help Frankie out?
5. How does Dolores find the picture of Joe?
6. How is Dolore's responsible for the baby rabbits' deaths?
7. How does the family's situation change the day Dolores is born?
8. Why does Frankie's theft of the household money cause such a problem for Mary?
9. What does Mary remember about when she first moved to Cardiff?
10. How does Joe's proposal make Frankie doubt himself and his family?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)