|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Celesta have a date with in part one, chapter eight?
2. Where was the ship sailing to?
3. What does Frankie try to remember when he arrives at the hospital?
(a) Dolore's favorite flower.
(b) Dolore's name.
(c) Dolore's ward.
(d) Dolore's age.
4. Where does Mary hide the picture of Joe?
(a) Under her mattress.
(b) In her wardrobe.
(c) In her sewing box.
(d) In her jewelery box.
5. Who does Frankie ask to lend him money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries Mary home?
2. What does Dolores refuse to do on the morning of the wedding?
3. Which part of the rabbit does Frankie cut off?
4. What does Salvatore prepare a large feast for?
5. Where does Mary hide the household money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Dolore's responsible for the baby rabbits' deaths?
2. How does the family's situation change the day Dolores is born?
3. How does the author build suspense in part one, chapter three?
4. Why does Frankie's theft of the household money cause such a problem for Mary?
5. Describe the living conditions in Dolores's Cardiff home.
6. How does Celesta come to the decision to marry Pippo?
7. How did Frankie meet Joe?
8. What tattoos does Fran have on her forearm?
9. What happens on Celesta's date with Markus?
10. How has Fran caused trouble in the neighborhood in part one, chapter seven?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)