|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolores's father have half a partnership in?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A construction business.
(c) A taxi service.
(d) A diner.
2. What does Frankie kill in the Amulet chapter?
(a) The rabbit.
(b) The dog.
(c) The cat.
(d) The hamster.
3. Who does Salvotore hide some biscotti for?
4. Where does Mary hide the household money?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) In her clothes drawer.
(c) Under the television.
(d) In a tin.
5. What does Dolores's mother use to hide the alcohol on her breath?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frankie want Celesta to marry?
2. Who has Celesta promised Frankie she would meet that evening?
3. What is the social worker's name?
4. Who is Delores waiting to come home?
5. What is the name of the supermarket where Celesta finds a job?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Dolore's responsible for the baby rabbits' deaths?
2. How do the neighbors help Mary after the fire?
3. What does the adult Dolores think about as she sits in her mother's empty house?
4. How does Dolores find the picture of Joe?
5. What does Mary say Frankie wants to do to her instead of what he is doing to the kitchen door?
6. How has Fran caused trouble in the neighborhood in part one, chapter seven?
7. What does Dolores overhear at the store?
8. What tattoos does Fran have on her forearm?
9. What problems is Frankie having at the end of part one, chapter three?
10. How does Celesta come to the decision to marry Pippo?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)