|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary tell Eva she has not seen for five years?
2. Which of the rabbit's organs does Frankie show Dolores?
(a) Its heart.
(b) Its kidneys.
(c) Its liver.
(d) Its lungs.
3. What does Frankie play on the day Dolores is born?
(c) One armed bandit.
4. Where does Mary walk to after the social services take in Fran?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The railway track.
(c) The highway.
(d) The Cardiff bridge.
5. What part of Dolore's body is damaged in the fire?
(a) Her right foot.
(b) Her left hand.
(c) Her right hand.
(d) Her left foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soda distributor's name?
2. What room does Mary lock herself in when she gets home?
3. Who does Salvotore hide some biscotti for?
4. Who does Frankie think has an eye on his daughter?
5. Who does Frankie ask to lend him money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joe help Frankie out?
2. What does Mary remember about when she first moved to Cardiff?
3. How does Frankie prepare to see the bookie?
4. What problems is Frankie having at the end of part one, chapter three?
5. How do the neighbors help Mary after the fire?
6. How does Frankie's relationship with Salvatore change when he gambles away his half of the diner?
7. What do the doctors say about Dolores's injuries?
8. What happens while Mary talks to Martineau on the porche?
9. How does Dolores find the picture of Joe?
10. What does Mary say Frankie wants to do to her instead of what he is doing to the kitchen door?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)