|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Dolores study as she sits on her mother's old bed?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The dining room.
2. What does Dolores take home with her?
(a) The rabbit hutch.
(b) The chest.
(c) The sewing box.
(d) The belt.
3. Who did Rose refuse to fetch for her father?
4. Who is with Louis a the end of the final chapter?
5. What country does Luca live in?
(a) South Africa.
6. Who informs Delores of her mother's death?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The social services.
7. What is the name of the hospital Mary is at?
(c) Princes Risborough.
(d) Steeple Claydon.
8. Why does Dolores think her sister cut her out?
(a) To protect her.
(b) To hurt her.
(c) To make her leave.
(d) To save her.
9. Which character does Dolores think about when she looks at the picture?
10. Where does Dolores remember sitting for hours until Eva found her?
(a) The bus shelter.
(b) The railway station.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The town hall steps.
11. What does Rose carry back to her mother's house?
12. Who does Mary think about as she watches the traffic?
13. What has Frankie bought back from Joe?
(a) His car.
(b) His house.
(c) His share of the club.
(d) His father's ruby ring.
14. What does Rose take out of the freezer to help stop the swelling?
(a) An ice cube.
(b) A bag of carrots.
(c) A steak.
(d) A bag of peas.
15. What does Dolores remember her sister locking her in?
(a) The box room.
(b) The basement.
(c) The rabbit hutch.
(d) The loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dolores meet in Tino's?
2. What do Rose and Dolores plan in part two, chapter fifteen?
3. What does Rose put inside the bag of peas?
4. What does Celesta have pinned to her dress?
5. Where does Ms. Preece take Dolores and her sisters?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)