|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luca carve into Dolore's wrist?
(a) An F.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A heart.
(d) A D.
2. What does Dolores find inside the purse Eva gives her?
(a) A gold chain.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A check.
(d) A photograph.
3. What does Rose find in the kitchen closet?
(a) A gold chain.
(b) A diamond earring.
(c) A belt.
(d) A ruby ring.
4. Who does Rose say is the only other sister who will attend the funeral?
5. Who does Luca try to call from the airport?
6. Who did Frankie catch sleeping with Mary?
7. What does Dolores think her father felt when he left his family behind?
8. Who informs Delores of her mother's death?
(a) The social services.
(c) The hospital.
9. Whose arms does Rose remember seeing her mother in on the day of the fire?
10. What does Dolores take home with her?
(a) The rabbit hutch.
(b) The sewing box.
(c) The chest.
(d) The belt.
11. Who does Dolores meet in Tino's?
12. What city does Dolores travel to in part two, Waiting two?
13. Where is Luca at the beginning of part two, chapter sixteen?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bus.
(d) An airplane.
14. Whose body does Eva say the police have found?
15. What does Rose put inside the bag of peas?
(c) Her husband's watch.
(d) Her husband's bank cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having an argument with her husband in part two, chapter thirteen?
2. Who does Mary think about as she watches the traffic?
3. Who does Dolores run into on her way back to her mother's house?
4. What room does Dolores study as she sits on her mother's old bed?
5. What does Dolores see still sitting in the back of the garden?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)