|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dolores think her sister cut her out?
(a) To save her.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To make her leave.
(d) To hurt her.
2. What does Dolores eat in part two, chapter thirteen?
3. Who informs Delores of her mother's death?
(a) The social services.
(d) The hospital.
4. Who is with Louis a the end of the final chapter?
5. What is the name of Salvatore's wife?
6. What did Louis get into trouble for the night before?
(a) Not walking Dolores home.
(b) Losing a check.
(c) Smoking hashish.
(d) Not putting money into his bank.
7. Where does Rose search for Frankie's jewelery?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) Her mother's clothes drawer.
(c) The kitchen closet.
(d) The top of the wardrobe.
8. What does Dolores call for at the end of the final chapter?
(a) A plumber.
(b) A taxi.
(c) A Chinese.
(d) A pizza.
9. Where does Mary recognize Paolo from?
(a) The betting shop.
(b) Celesta's class.
(c) Joe's photo.
(d) The Moonlight Club.
10. How did Mary die?
(a) In a bombing.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a robbery.
(d) In her sleep.
11. What does Celesta have pinned to her dress?
12. What country does Luca live in?
(d) South Africa.
13. Who does Dolores have to meet in part two, Waiting two?
(a) Her sisters.
14. What is the name of Rose's dog?
15. What is the name of the produce stand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body does Eva say the police have found?
2. Who did Rose refuse to fetch for her father?
3. What did Frankie give Celesta as a present?
4. What does Dolores see still sitting in the back of the garden?
5. What is the name of the final chapter?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)