|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rose's dog?
2. Who is with Louis a the end of the final chapter?
3. What does Dolores see sitting on the dresser?
(a) A glass pipe.
(b) A brassbell.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A vase.
4. How did Mary die?
(a) In a robbery.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In her sleep.
(d) In a bombing.
5. Who did Frankie catch sleeping with Mary?
6. What has been put up for sale in part one, chapter twelve?
(a) Frankie's house.
(b) The Moonlight Club.
(c) Joe's car.
(d) Salvatore's hosue.
7. What does Dolores think her father felt when he left his family behind?
8. What is the name of Celesta's two sons?
(a) James and Regan.
(b) Jumbo and Louis.
(c) Francis and David.
(d) Jack and Gordo.
9. Where does the family find Mary after the wedding?
(a) The Salvation Army Hospial.
(b) The Town Hall.
(c) The St. John Ambulance Hospital.
(d) St. Mary's Church.
10. What does Rose find in the kitchen closet?
(a) A gold chain.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A belt.
(d) A diamond earring.
11. What is the name of the final chapter?
(c) The List.
(d) The Chest.
12. What does Dolores tell Louis about?
(a) Fran's tattoos.
(b) Eva's old purse.
(c) Celesta's wedding.
(d) Her old old rabbits.
13. What did Mary offer to Martineau instead of the rent?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her jewelery.
(c) Her doll collection.
(d) Her body.
14. How does Eva cause a fuss at the reception?
(a) She steals all the biscotti.
(b) She sets fire to the kitchen.
(c) She changes the seating arrangements.
(d) She kisses the groom.
15. Whose arms does Rose remember seeing her mother in on the day of the fire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva give Dolores?
2. Where is Luca at the beginning of part two, chapter sixteen?
3. What does Dolores remember her sister locking her in?
4. What is the name of the produce stand?
5. What city does Dolores travel to in part two, Waiting two?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)