|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Celesta promised Frankie she would meet that evening?
2. What did Frankie work as at the club?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A bartender.
(c) A croupier.
(d) A security guard.
3. What does Frankie try to remember when he arrives at the hospital?
(a) Dolore's ward.
(b) Dolore's age.
(c) Dolore's favorite flower.
(d) Dolore's name.
4. Who do Dolores and her family have to move in with after Dolores is born?
5. Where is Dolores sitting for the first time in thirty years?
(a) Her old classroom.
(b) The Moonlight Club.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) Joe's Diner.
6. Where does Joe give Frankie a job?
(a) A club.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A diner.
(d) A bookshop.
7. What does Mary's neighbor see coming out from the back of the house?
(c) The dog.
8. Where was the ship sailing to?
9. What position does Joe tell Frankie he will give him at the Moonlight?
10. On what day does Dolores hear her parents fighting about Celesta?
11. What kind of animal does Frankie use to pay off his gambling debts?
12. Where does Mary work at night?
(a) The fire station.
(b) The police station.
(c) The butchers.
(d) The bakers.
13. Which of Joe's men arrives to collect the rent?
14. What does Mary tell Dolores Frankie really wants to do?
(a) Saw her to pieces.
(b) Shoot her.
(c) Lock her up.
(d) Stuff her.
15. Where does Joe work when Frankie first meets him?
(a) The local Syndicate.
(b) The baker's.
(c) The tire factory.
(d) The diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the supermarket where Celesta finds a job?
2. What special day does Dolores remember?
3. Where does Mary hide the picture of Joe?
4. Who does Frankie talk to in part one, chapter three?
5. Where does Mary hide the household money?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)