|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dolores say to herself slowly in part one?
(a) The Lord's Prayer.
(b) German numerals.
(c) French numerals.
(d) Hail Mary.
2. Where does Mary hide the picture of Joe?
(a) In her sewing box.
(b) In her jewelery box.
(c) Under her mattress.
(d) In her wardrobe.
3. Which character is burned in the kitchen?
4. What special day does Dolores remember?
(a) Fran's christening.
(b) Her parent's anniversay.
(c) Celesta's wedding.
(d) Luca's birthday.
5. What is the name of Dolores's father?
6. What is the name of the supermarket where Celesta finds a job?
7. Who escorts Mary to the ambulance?
(a) Mrs. Akram.
(b) Mrs. Jones.
(c) Mrs. Sully.
(d) Mrs. Amil.
8. What does Frankie play on the day Dolores is born?
(d) One armed bandit.
9. What does Dolores refuse to do on the morning of the wedding?
10. What does Salvatore change the name of the diner to?
(a) The Friends' Club.
(b) The Maltese Falcon.
(c) Summer Long.
(d) The Moonlight Club.
11. What kind of marriage does Pippo say he wants?
(a) A Muslim marriage.
(b) An arranged marriage.
(c) A traditional marriage.
(d) A Buddhist marriage.
12. What does Dolores overhear the storekeepers talking about?
(a) Joe's arrect.
(b) Frankie's arrest.
(c) An eviction notice.
(d) A drug ring.
13. What sweet Salvatore does make for the men's party?
(a) Lard cake.
(b) Lemon pie.
14. What does Joe teach Frankie?
15. Who did Frankie share a room with once he first moved to Cardiff?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Salvotore hide some biscotti for?
2. Who does Frankie want Celesta to marry?
3. Who walks Celesta home after her date with Markus?
4. Who does Mary tell Eva she has not seen for five years?
5. What does Dolores give up to get Luca to tell her about Celesta's date?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)