|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary hide the household money?
(a) In her clothes drawer.
(b) Under her bed.
(c) Under the television.
(d) In a tin.
2. What does Dolores say to herself slowly in part one?
(a) French numerals.
(b) The Lord's Prayer.
(c) Hail Mary.
(d) German numerals.
3. What does Dolores's mother use to hide the alcohol on her breath?
4. What room does Mary lock herself in when she gets home?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The boxroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Her bedroom.
5. What country does Joe come from?
6. What country is Frankie from?
7. What does Frankie lose in a game of cards?
(a) His savings.
(b) His share of the diner.
(c) His house.
(d) His car.
8. What does Salvatore work as at the diner?
(a) A cook.
(b) A manager.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A waiter.
9. In what magazine does Mary finds a picture of Joe?
(b) The Crime Beat.
(c) True Crime.
(d) The Report.
10. Where did Dolores mother lay her down to sleep when she was a baby?
(a) A drawer.
(b) A chest.
(c) The bath.
(d) The desk.
11. What does Dolores say her father was screaming at while Dolores was in the fire?
(a) A football match.
(b) A rugby match.
12. Where does Joe work when Frankie first meets him?
(a) The local Syndicate.
(b) The tire factory.
(c) The diner.
(d) The baker's.
13. Why did Celesta's book melt during her date with Markus?
(a) She threw them onto a bonfire.
(b) She dropped a firework on them.
(c) Markus dropped his cigarette on them.
(d) She sat too close to the fire.
14. What would Frankie rather do than work at the diner?
(b) Run after women.
(d) Watch television.
15. Who is looking after Mary's other daughters?
(a) The Celestes.
(b) The Richardsons.
(c) The Joneses.
(d) The Jacksons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Delores share her room with?
2. Who carries Mary home?
3. Who is Delores waiting to come home?
4. What does Joe teach Frankie?
5. Where does Mary work at night?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)