|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dolores's father?
2. What does Frankie lose in a game of cards?
(a) His share of the diner.
(b) His savings.
(c) His car.
(d) His house.
3. What does Dolores say is enough to scare people away?
(a) Her misery.
(b) Her scars.
(c) Her laugh.
(d) Her left fist.
4. What is the social worker's name?
5. Who does Mary pay rent to?
(a) Joe Medora.
(b) Gordon Jackson.
6. What is the name of the supermarket where Celesta finds a job?
7. Who is Delores waiting to come home?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
8. In what magazine does Mary finds a picture of Joe?
(a) The Report.
(c) The Crime Beat.
(d) True Crime.
9. Where was the ship sailing to?
10. What does Dolores's father call his bedroom?
(a) The Presidential Suite.
(b) The trenches.
(c) The box room.
(d) The man's room.
11. What does Dolores compare her damaged hand to?
(a) An eagle's talon.
(b) A closed tulip.
(c) A coccoon.
(d) A lump of clay.
12. What does Dolores say to herself slowly in part one?
(a) The Lord's Prayer.
(b) German numerals.
(c) Hail Mary.
(d) French numerals.
13. What does Dolores's mother use to hide the alcohol on her breath?
14. Who makes bridesmaids gowns for Luca and Dolores?
15. What does Frankie kill in the Amulet chapter?
(a) The cat.
(b) The dog.
(c) The hamster.
(d) The rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Celeste take her sisters to?
2. What does Dolores overhear the storekeepers talking about?
3. What does Frankie think Joe acts like twelve years after they met?
4. Where does Mary work at night?
5. Who talks to Mary after the doctors?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)