1. What room is Dolores sitting in at the beginning of part one?
2. What does Dolores say to herself slowly in part one?
The Lord's Prayer.
3. Who is Delores waiting to come home?
4. What is Dolores supposed to do if she sees her father?
Warn her mother.
5. Who does Delores share her room with?
Her mother and two sisters.
6. What does Dolores's father call his bedroom?
The box room.
7. Where did Dolores mother lay her down to sleep when she was a baby?
This section contains 3,102 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)