|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frankie talk to in part one, chapter three?
2. What does Frankie see his neighbors daughter selling on the streets?
(a) Her body.
(d) Fruit and veg.
3. Who does Mary pay rent to?
(a) Gordon Jackson.
(c) Joe Medora.
4. What does Mary's neighbor see coming out from the back of the house?
(d) The dog.
5. What does Frankie try to remember when he arrives at the hospital?
(a) Dolore's favorite flower.
(b) Dolore's name.
(c) Dolore's age.
(d) Dolore's ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Mary to the ambulance?
2. What is Dolores supposed to do if she sees her father?
3. What does Mary tell Dolores Frankie really wants to do?
4. What does Dolores say to herself slowly in part one?
5. Whose house does Celeste take her sisters to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)