|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Germans find in the house?
(a) The radio
(b) The hidden valuables
(c) The hiding place
(d) The Jews hidden in the house
2. On what date do the authorities raid the Beje?
(a) Feb. 28, 1944
(b) May 20, 1948
(c) Dec. 3, 1941
(d) August 13, 1939
3. How many Jews are hidden in the Beje when the German raid the residence?
4. Corrie sees Betsie's body and thinks that she looks what?
5. How long are the women on the train out of Vught?
(a) One week
(b) Two days
(c) Twelve hours
(d) Three hours
6. What does Rolf tell the family to get rid of?
(a) Their Bibles
(b) Their passports
(c) Their money
(d) Any incriminating evidence
7. One night at the Beje, what does a strange man start to do?
(a) Break into the hidden room
(b) Steal watches
(c) Wash the windows
(d) Take out the trash
8. What does Corrie create on her cell wall?
(a) A painting
(b) Cut-outs of home
(c) A Bible translation
(d) A calendar system
9. What does Corrie share with Lieutenant Rehms?
(a) Her hatred of the Germans
(b) Her faith
(c) Her problems in solitary confinement
(d) Her sadness at never marrying
10. What does Corrie realize that she must share with those around her now that she is no longer in solitary confinement?
(a) Her confusion
(b) Their grief
(c) Their clothes
(d) Her food
11. How long is Corrie in prison before her hearing?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Three months
(c) One year
(d) Ten days
12. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
(a) Hide his family
(b) Kill a German spy
(c) Give up the hidden Jews
(d) Stop operating
13. Those at the Beje celebrate Christmas and what other holiday?
(d) New Year's Eve
14. What is smuggled in that helps Betsie?
(b) Vitamin pills
(d) A heat wrap
15. What is Corrie diagnosed with at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sisters start to do each night?
2. How many women live in their quarters?
3. Once a week, the women have to do what?
4. What does Nollie tell Corrie about honesty?
5. What item do the sisters save when they distribute the rest of their material goods?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)