|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other women are in Corrie's cell?
2. What happens daily on the men's side?
(a) Labor strikes
(c) School classes
(d) Visits from the Germans
3. What does Corrie find in the bathroom of the hospital?
(a) Prisoners hiding
(b) Medicine boxes
(c) Dead bodies
(d) Used needles
4. How do the Germans try to get information from Corrie and Betsie?
(a) Promise to let them go
(b) Bribe them
(c) Beat them
(d) Threaten them
5. What does Betsie suffer from in December?
(a) Sinus infection
6. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
(a) Give up the hidden Jews
(b) Hide his family
(c) Kill a German spy
(d) Stop operating
7. To which camp are the women brought?
8. Who sneaks a Bible to Corrie during the meeting?
9. What do the sisters start to do each night?
(a) Share meals with the other women
(b) Dig a hole under the fence
(c) Sew pillows together
(d) Hold prayer meetings
10. What does Corrie ask of Lieutenant Rehms?
(a) To let the Jews go
(b) To see Betsie
(c) To be transferred into Germany
(d) To stay in solitary confinement
11. What does Lieutenant Rehms arrange for Corrie?
(a) To see Betsie
(b) To get her mother's ring back
(c) To have the Beje left alone
(d) To go home
12. How long is Corrie in prison before her hearing?
(a) One year
(b) Three months
(c) Ten days
(d) Two weeks
13. What do the women hold twice daily?
(a) Lice searches
(b) Bible meetings
(c) Meditation time
(d) Quilting circle
14. To whom does Casper leave the Beje?
(a) Willem and Betsie
(b) Willem and Kik
(c) Betsie and Corrie
(d) Corrie and Nollie
15. What do the guards reprimand Corrie for in solitary confinement?
(c) Asking about her sister
(d) Reading the Gospel books
Short Answer Questions
1. Corrie feels guilty because she thinks that she is what?
2. What work is Betsie given when she returns from the hospital?
3. What work is assigned to Betsie and Corrie?
4. How does Corrie explain the tea in the house to Otto?
5. Who does Corrie find on the bus out of The Hague?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)