|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Corrie becomes the first what in Holland?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Licensed, female watchmaker
(c) Female mayor
(d) Army officer
2. What does Corrie lack?
(b) Fashion sense
3. Who owns the watch shop across the street?
(a) Mr. Bosch
(b) Mr. Kans
(c) Mr. Van Dyk
(d) Mr. Vander Meer
4. How many foster children does Casper take in?
5. What are the Jews around Haarlem required to wear?
(a) Prison uniforms
(c) Stars on their clothing
6. By what name do the men in the underground go?
(a) Mr. Vander Meer
(b) Mr. Jens
(c) Mr. Smit
(d) Mr. Holland
7. What does Willem warn Corrie about?
(a) Karl and his parents' wishes for a higher-class marriage for him
(b) The growing Nazi threat and how to help the Jews in town
(c) Her desire to move to America and the effect it could have on the family
(d) Mrs. Ten Boom's health
8. How long is Jans given to live?
(a) Four months
(b) Two days
(c) Three weeks
(d) One year
9. What does Corrie worry about after seeing a dead body for the first time?
(a) Her mortality
(b) Going to Hell
(c) Her family's safety
(d) Getting sick
10. What does Corrie call the network with which she works?
(a) The Ten Boom crew
(b) God's army
(c) The Dutch resistance
(d) God's underground
11. From what disease does Aunt Jans suffer?
(a) Blood infection
(c) A stroke
12. The townspeople give what gift to Casper?
(a) A radio
(b) A wagon
(c) A automobile
(d) A television
13. Who does Corrie fall in love with in Chapter 3?
14. Who expresses a desire to write to Corrie?
15. Who runs much of the underground in Holland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leendart do in the Beje?
2. With whom does Corrie live?
3. What is the razzia?
4. Who advises Corrie about her broken heart?
5. What does the family travel for, even though Mrs. Ten Boom is sick?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)