1. Where does the novel open?
2. Corrie's family runs what kind of shop?
A watch shop
3. What does Corrie lack?
4. How old is Corrie at the start of the novel?
5. With whom does Corrie live?
Her father and sister
6. What is breakfast followed by in the Ten Boom household?
7. What is special about the day that the novel opens?
It is the shop's centennial
8. What is Corrie's father's name?
9. Who does Corrie's brother bring with him to the shop?
A Jewish friend
This section contains 3,735 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)