|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many foster children does Casper take in?
2. What does Corrie realize that she must share with those around her now that she is no longer in solitary confinement?
(a) Her food
(b) Her confusion
(c) Their clothes
(d) Their grief
3. What does Corrie learn to do for Aunt Jans?
(a) Get her out of bed
(b) Test her blood sugar
(c) Help her walk
(d) Stitch up her wounds
4. What does Corrie manage to smuggle in?
(c) A pair of shoes
(d) A Bible
5. What does Corrie lie to the authorities about in Chapter 5?
(a) The income of the watch shop
(b) Where Willem is
(c) How many people are in the house
(d) A large radio they hid
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Corrie fall in love with in Chapter 3?
2. From what disease does Aunt Jans suffer?
3. What are confiscated from the people in Holland?
4. What message does Betsie pass to Corrie?
5. After occupation, what must everyone use?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)