|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the family stays up to listen to who on the radio?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) The Queen of England
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) The Prime Minister of Holland
2. Who does Otto work for by 1943?
(a) The underground
(b) The German police
(c) The Holland government
(d) A rival watch shop
3. What does Willem warn Corrie about?
(a) Karl and his parents' wishes for a higher-class marriage for him
(b) Her desire to move to America and the effect it could have on the family
(c) The growing Nazi threat and how to help the Jews in town
(d) Mrs. Ten Boom's health
4. What does Corrie learn to do for Aunt Jans?
(a) Test her blood sugar
(b) Stitch up her wounds
(c) Get her out of bed
(d) Help her walk
5. What does Corrie worry about after seeing a dead body for the first time?
(a) Her mortality
(b) Her family's safety
(c) Getting sick
(d) Going to Hell
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Corrie take the bag that she had packed in case of a raid?
2. What does Leendart do in the Beje?
3. In 1947, the home begins to receive Dutch prisoners from where?
4. Casper begins setting his clocks according to what?
5. Why is there little supervision in the barracks?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)