|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the watch shop across the street?
(a) Mr. Bosch
(b) Mr. Vander Meer
(c) Mr. Kans
(d) Mr. Van Dyk
2. Who does Corrie fear for that is arrested?
(b) Her father
(c) Her sister, Betsie
(d) Her nephew, Peter
3. What has to be burned with Betsie in order to prevent spreading the disease?
(a) Casper's will
(b) The Bible
(c) A letter from Nollie
(d) A blue sweater
4. How many foster children does Casper take in?
5. What does Lieutenant Rehms arrange for Corrie?
(a) To see Betsie
(b) To go home
(c) To have the Beje left alone
(d) To get her mother's ring back
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Corrie that one of her hideouts is about to be raided?
2. What do the officials take from Corrie?
3. What does Corrie help do in Germany?
4. How do the Germans try to get information from Corrie and Betsie?
5. From what disease does Aunt Jans suffer?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)