|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Corrie fail the physical exam for transfer to facilities with better provisions?
(a) She likes this camp and the guards
(b) More people die at the other facility
(c) She wants to stay with Betsie
(d) The work is harder at the other facility
2. What does Corrie find in her bed one night when she comes back to bed after having tea?
(a) A Jewish girl
(b) A gun
(c) Glass from the window
3. How many other women are in Corrie's cell?
4. What has to be burned with Betsie in order to prevent spreading the disease?
(a) A letter from Nollie
(b) Casper's will
(c) A blue sweater
(d) The Bible
5. Who is the home's first resident?
(a) Mrs. Vanbrug
(b) Mrs. Kan
(c) Mr. Smit
(d) Mr. Piers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
2. What do the guards reprimand Corrie for in solitary confinement?
3. After Corrie's brigade transfers, what brigade does she join?
4. What message does Betsie pass to Corrie?
5. What does Corrie manage to smuggle in?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)