|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrie learn that Willem is doing?
(a) Spying for England
(b) Giving information to the Germans
(c) Fighting in the resistence
(d) Finding safe places for Jews to stay
2. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
(a) Kill a German spy
(b) Stop operating
(c) Hide his family
(d) Give up the hidden Jews
3. Why does Casper pity the Germans?
(a) For their hateful ways
(b) For their faith
(c) Because they are poor
(d) For their arrogance
4. After occupation, what must everyone use?
(a) Food stamps
(b) Ration cards
(c) Transportation coupons
(d) Electric radios
5. How many Jews are hidden in the Beje when the German raid the residence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrie find in her bed one night when she comes back to bed after having tea?
2. What do some of the Jews leave with Corrie and her family?
3. Who insists on telling the truth, no matter what?
4. How many ration cards does the man steal for Corrie?
5. Where do the men build the small hiding space in the Beje?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)