|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Corrie's father argue about with the Jewish businessmen?
2. Why does Jop move to the Beje?
(a) He doesn't have a yellow star to wear.
(b) He is Jewish and has to hide from the German raids.
(c) It is too dangerous for him to travel back and forth to work. with the worker drafts
(d) His sister is arrested for helping the underground.
3. What are confiscated from the people in Holland?
4. What is special about the day that the novel opens?
(a) The Nazis invade Holland
(b) Corrie's sister has a baby girl
(c) It is the shop's centennial
(d) It is Corrie's wedding
5. Why does Lieutenant Rehms want to know more about Corrie's faith?
(a) He wants to share what Corrie has told him with his mother
(b) He wants to trick Corrie into trusting him
(c) He wants to make fun of Corrie's religion
(d) He hopes to escape the darkness that surrounds his life
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Corrie, making her fear that she will be imprisoned?
2. The family practices until they can hide all evidence of others in what amount of time?
3. What do some of the Jews leave with Corrie and her family?
4. Who seeks Corrie's help for the son of the cleaning lady at the courthouse?
5. How does Corrie explain the tea in the house to Otto?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)