|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrie not possess that others like Nollie do?
(a) A party dress for dances
(b) Confidence in herself
(d) An ability to lie to others
2. What do the officials take from Corrie?
(a) Her mother's wedding ring
(b) Her grandmother's Bible
(c) Her necklace
(d) Her bag of clothes
3. Why does Jop move to the Beje?
(a) It is too dangerous for him to travel back and forth to work. with the worker drafts
(b) He is Jewish and has to hide from the German raids.
(c) His sister is arrested for helping the underground.
(d) He doesn't have a yellow star to wear.
4. What does Corrie create on her cell wall?
(a) A painting
(b) Cut-outs of home
(c) A calendar system
(d) A Bible translation
5. Who owns the watch shop across the street?
(a) Mr. Vander Meer
(b) Mr. Bosch
(c) Mr. Van Dyk
(d) Mr. Kans
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Otto work for by 1943?
2. Those at the Beje celebrate Christmas and what other holiday?
3. What does Corrie worry about after seeing a dead body for the first time?
4. What does Nollie tell Corrie in a letter?
5. Why is Corrie placed in solitary confinement?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)