|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the family stays up to listen to who on the radio?
(a) The Queen of England
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) The Prime Minister of Holland
(d) Adolf Hitler
2. What does Corrie not possess that others like Nollie do?
(a) Confidence in herself
(b) A party dress for dances
(d) An ability to lie to others
3. What did the Germans find in the house?
(a) The hidden valuables
(b) The radio
(c) The Jews hidden in the house
(d) The hiding place
4. Who prays for Rehms before the family leaves?
5. From what does Mary Itallia suffer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betsie vow to do in the prison compound?
2. Who comforts Corrie after she sees the dead body?
3. Why does Casper pity the Germans?
4. Christoffels arrives wearing what?
5. Who does Corrie find on the bus out of The Hague?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)