|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Karel bring to the Beje?
(a) His son
(b) A Nazi soldier
(c) His fiancé
(d) His mother
2. What do some of the Jews leave with Corrie and her family?
(a) Their cars
(c) Sacred texts
3. How long is Jans given to live?
(a) Two days
(b) One year
(c) Three weeks
(d) Four months
4. What would Corrie's father argue about with the Jewish businessmen?
5. Why is Corrie placed in solitary confinement?
(a) Her Bible is found
(b) Her illness
(c) She tries to help another prisoner
(d) She back talks to a guard
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Corrie's sister Betsie suffer?
2. Who does Corrie fall in love with in Chapter 3?
3. How many ration cards does the man steal for Corrie?
4. Who introduces Corrie to the underground?
5. What does Corrie lie to the authorities about in Chapter 5?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)