|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some of the Jews leave with Corrie and her family?
(a) Their cars
(c) Sacred texts
2. Why does Casper pity the Germans?
(a) For their hateful ways
(b) For their faith
(c) For their arrogance
(d) Because they are poor
3. Those at the Beje celebrate Christmas and what other holiday?
(a) New Year's Eve
4. Why is Corrie placed in solitary confinement?
(a) Her illness
(b) She tries to help another prisoner
(c) Her Bible is found
(d) She back talks to a guard
5. Where do the men build the small hiding space in the Beje?
(a) The basement
(b) Betsie's sewing room
(c) Corrie's room
(d) The attic
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives with Corrie and her parents?
2. What does Corrie find in her bed one night when she comes back to bed after having tea?
3. Who does Karel bring to the Beje?
4. What is Corrie's father's name?
5. What does Corrie lie to the authorities about in Chapter 5?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)