|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casper pity the Germans?
(a) For their faith
(b) Because they are poor
(c) For their arrogance
(d) For their hateful ways
2. Who insists on telling the truth, no matter what?
3. What does Corrie learn that Willem is doing?
(a) Fighting in the resistence
(b) Spying for England
(c) Giving information to the Germans
(d) Finding safe places for Jews to stay
4. Who seeks Corrie's help for the son of the cleaning lady at the courthouse?
(a) Ivan, a German immigrant
(b) Rolf, a Dutch policeman
(c) Petr, Haarlem's mayor
(d) Gudrun, a university professor
5. How do the Germans try to get information from Corrie and Betsie?
(a) Promise to let them go
(b) Threaten them
(c) Bribe them
(d) Beat them
Short Answer Questions
1. Corrie becomes the first what in Holland?
2. Who summons Corrie, making her fear that she will be imprisoned?
3. What does Corrie call the network with which she works?
4. After the man appears, what does Corrie institute in the house?
5. On what date do the authorities raid the Beje?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)