|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Corrie diagnosed with at the hospital?
2. Who comforts Corrie after she sees the dead body?
(a) Her sister Betsie
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her brother Willem
3. What message does Betsie pass to Corrie?
(a) I am alive
(b) Papa is well
(c) I love you
(d) God is good
4. What is special about the day that the novel opens?
(a) The Nazis invade Holland
(b) It is Corrie's wedding
(c) Corrie's sister has a baby girl
(d) It is the shop's centennial
5. What becomes a crime?
(a) Reciting the Bible
(b) Owning an automobile
(c) Gathering with more than three people
(d) Singing the Dutch national anthem
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrie worry about after seeing a dead body for the first time?
2. Meyer Mossel is renamed what at the Beje?
3. The builder of the room tells Corrie to do what?
4. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
5. Where does the novel open?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)