|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Mrs. Ten Boom in a coma?
(a) Ten months
(b) One week
(c) Four days
(d) Two months
2. Who summons Corrie, making her fear that she will be imprisoned?
(a) The chief of police
(b) A German soldier stationed in the city
(c) An army general
(d) The mayor
3. What does Betsie tell Corrie about the German soldiers?
(a) She thinks that they can be bribed
(b) She hates them for what they've done
(c) They are old enough to know better
(d) She feels sorry for them
4. What does Corrie learn to do for Aunt Jans?
(a) Get her out of bed
(b) Test her blood sugar
(c) Stitch up her wounds
(d) Help her walk
5. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
(a) Give up the hidden Jews
(b) Kill a German spy
(c) Hide his family
(d) Stop operating
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrie rejoice about in her new cell?
2. What does the builder think about the place that the Ten Booms had been hiding the valuables?
3. Where do the men build the small hiding space in the Beje?
4. How long is Jans given to live?
5. Who goes with Corrie to visit Willem at college?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)