|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Corrie's father's name?
2. Who refuses to help Corrie hide a mother and a young infant?
(a) Her sister, Nollie
(c) A rural preacher
(d) The mayor
3. Who does Corrie's brother bring with him to the shop?
(a) A Nazi
(b) His girlfriend
(c) A Jewish friend
(d) A police officer
4. Who warns Corrie that one of her hideouts is about to be raided?
5. Why is Corrie placed in solitary confinement?
(a) She back talks to a guard
(b) Her Bible is found
(c) Her illness
(d) She tries to help another prisoner
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Germans try to get information from Corrie and Betsie?
2. What are the Jews around Haarlem required to wear?
3. After occupation, what must everyone use?
4. Who does Corrie fear for that is arrested?
5. Casper begins setting his clocks according to what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)