|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Corrie fall in love with in Chapter 3?
2. How long is Jans given to live?
(a) Four months
(b) Three weeks
(c) One year
(d) Two days
3. What is the razzia?
(a) A portion of the underground
(b) Killing of Dutch Jews
(c) Search for young men of working age
(d) A hiding place
4. After occupation, what must everyone use?
(a) Transportation coupons
(b) Food stamps
(c) Ration cards
(d) Electric radios
5. What does Corrie worry about after seeing a dead body for the first time?
(a) Going to Hell
(b) Her mortality
(c) Her family's safety
(d) Getting sick
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes a crime?
2. Meyer Mossel is renamed what at the Beje?
3. When does Chapter 4 begin?
4. The builder of the room tells Corrie to do what?
5. What is Corrie's father's name?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)