|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Karel bring to the Beje?
(a) His mother
(b) A Nazi soldier
(c) His fiancé
(d) His son
2. What does Corrie find in her bed one night when she comes back to bed after having tea?
(a) A gun
(b) Glass from the window
(c) A Jewish girl
3. When does Corrie first see a dead body?
(a) When Corrie's mother dies
(b) When they take food to a young mother whose baby had died
(c) When they pass an accident on one of her trips with her father
(d) When Corrie is taken to the Nazi concentration camp
4. Who does Kik Ten Boom hide?
5. What does the cathedral in Haarlem boast?
(a) An organ that Mozart played
(b) A saint's relics
(c) A stained glass window depicting John the Baptist
(d) A hidden crypt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leendart do in the Beje?
2. What becomes a crime?
3. How many foster children does Casper take in?
4. What would Corrie's father argue about with the Jewish businessmen?
5. What does Corrie lie to the authorities about in Chapter 5?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)