|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Corrie's sister Betsie suffer?
2. Who comforts Corrie after she sees the dead body?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brother Willem
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister Betsie
3. What task does Corrie take over at the shop?
(b) Customer service
(c) Cleaning the shop
(d) Watch repair
4. Of what group is Otto a part?
(a) Communist Party
(b) Fascist Party
(d) Hitler Youth
5. Corrie becomes the first what in Holland?
(a) Licensed, female watchmaker
(b) Army officer
(c) Female mayor
(d) Prime Minister
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Corrie to visit Willem at college?
2. What is special about the day that the novel opens?
3. What do some of the Jews leave with Corrie and her family?
4. No family can afford to take in a Jew without what?
5. Who agrees to take in Bulldog and his wife when the shop is raided?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)