|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrie not possess that others like Nollie do?
(a) A party dress for dances
(c) An ability to lie to others
(d) Confidence in herself
2. Where does the novel open?
(a) Brussels, Belgium
(b) Berlin, Germany
(c) Paris, France
(d) Haarlem, Holland
3. Christoffels arrives wearing what?
(a) Old scrubs
(b) A top hat
(c) A Nazi uniform
(d) New clothing
4. What topic does Corrie bring up with her father on one of their trips?
5. Who expresses a desire to write to Corrie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who establishes the Ten Boom's habit of helping people in need?
2. How old is Corrie at the start of the novel?
3. Where do Corrie and her father go to in Amsterdam?
4. What does Willem warn Corrie about?
5. What does the cathedral in Haarlem boast?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)