|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Corrie about her broken heart?
(a) Her father
(c) Aunt Jans
2. What is special about the day that the novel opens?
(a) Corrie's sister has a baby girl
(b) It is Corrie's wedding
(c) The Nazis invade Holland
(d) It is the shop's centennial
3. What is breakfast followed by in the Ten Boom household?
(a) A walk around the town
(b) Bible reading
(c) Going to work
(d) Cleaning the house
4. Who does Corrie's brother bring with him to the shop?
(a) A police officer
(b) His girlfriend
(c) A Jewish friend
(d) A Nazi
5. How long is Jans given to live?
(a) Four months
(b) Two days
(c) Three weeks
(d) One year
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrie lack?
2. What is Corrie's father's name?
3. What does Corrie not possess that others like Nollie do?
4. Who owns the watch shop across the street?
5. What does Corrie want to wear for her first day of school?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)