|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Corrie's father's name?
2. What does the cathedral in Haarlem boast?
(a) A hidden crypt
(b) An organ that Mozart played
(c) A stained glass window depicting John the Baptist
(d) A saint's relics
3. What topic does Corrie bring up with her father on one of their trips?
4. What does Corrie learn to do for Aunt Jans?
(a) Test her blood sugar
(b) Get her out of bed
(c) Help her walk
(d) Stitch up her wounds
5. What new item does the doctor bring with him when Mrs. Ten Boom and Aunt Bep are sick?
(a) A magnifying glass
(b) Latex gloves
(d) A blood pressure cuff
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrie want to wear for her first day of school?
2. Who owns the watch shop across the street?
3. Who comforts Corrie after she sees the dead body?
4. Who advises Corrie about her broken heart?
5. Who goes with Corrie to visit Willem at college?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)