|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Corrie first see a dead body?
(a) When Corrie's mother dies
(b) When they take food to a young mother whose baby had died
(c) When they pass an accident on one of her trips with her father
(d) When Corrie is taken to the Nazi concentration camp
2. Who establishes the Ten Boom's habit of helping people in need?
(a) Mr. Ten Boom
(b) Mrs. Ten Boom
(c) Corrie's Aunt Jans
3. What does Corrie want to wear for her first day of school?
(a) A blue sweater
(b) A new style of hat
(c) A new dress
(d) Tennis shoes
4. What would Corrie's father argue about with the Jewish businessmen?
5. Who lives with Corrie and her parents?
(a) Aunt Jans
(b) Uncle Peter
(c) Aunt Gertrude
(d) Uncle Johan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willem warn Corrie about?
2. Who advises Corrie about her broken heart?
3. Where does the novel open?
4. What does Corrie worry about after seeing a dead body for the first time?
5. What does Corrie lack?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)