|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once a week, the women have to do what?
(b) Clean their barracks
(c) Take the sick to the incinerator
(d) Strip for inspection
2. What fills the shop on the day that the novel opens?
(c) A gang of youths
3. What does Corrie not possess that others like Nollie do?
(b) Confidence in herself
(c) A party dress for dances
(d) An ability to lie to others
4. Who does Corrie's brother bring with him to the shop?
(a) A police officer
(b) His girlfriend
(c) A Nazi
(d) A Jewish friend
5. What does Corrie create on her cell wall?
(a) A Bible translation
(b) A calendar system
(c) A painting
(d) Cut-outs of home
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the razzia?
2. Who prays for Rehms before the family leaves?
3. Of what group is Otto a part?
4. Who gives Nollie a talk about sex before her wedding?
5. Those at the Beje celebrate Christmas and what other holiday?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)