|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women hold twice daily?
(a) Lice searches
(b) Quilting circle
(c) Bible meetings
(d) Meditation time
2. What does the builder think about the place that the Ten Booms had been hiding the valuables?
(a) Good for things, but not for people
(b) Not accessible enough
(c) Very secretive
(d) Too obvious
3. Who gives Nollie a talk about sex before her wedding?
(a) Mr. Ten Boom
(b) Mrs. Ten Boom
4. How long is Jans given to live?
(a) Three weeks
(b) One year
(c) Four months
(d) Two days
5. On what date do the authorities raid the Beje?
(a) August 13, 1939
(b) May 20, 1948
(c) Dec. 3, 1941
(d) Feb. 28, 1944
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Corrie, making her fear that she will be imprisoned?
2. Who does Corrie fear for that is arrested?
3. By Christmas, 1943, every family in Haarlem has what?
4. What does Corrie create on her cell wall?
5. Why can't Corrie take the bag that she had packed in case of a raid?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)