|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ration cards does the man steal for Corrie?
2. How long are the women on the train out of Vught?
(a) One week
(b) Three hours
(c) Twelve hours
(d) Two days
3. Who summons Corrie, making her fear that she will be imprisoned?
(a) The mayor
(b) The chief of police
(c) A German soldier stationed in the city
(d) An army general
4. No family can afford to take in a Jew without what?
(a) A yellow star
(b) A place to hide them
(c) A ration card
(d) A bribe
5. What do the women find the straw beds full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bulldog poison his dogs?
2. From what disease does Aunt Jans suffer?
3. How do the Germans try to get information from Corrie and Betsie?
4. What fills the shop on the day that the novel opens?
5. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)