|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The townspeople give what gift to Casper?
(a) A television
(b) A automobile
(c) A wagon
(d) A radio
2. Who establishes the Ten Boom's habit of helping people in need?
(a) Mrs. Ten Boom
(b) Corrie's Aunt Jans
(c) Mr. Ten Boom
3. When does Chapter 4 begin?
4. What does the family travel for, even though Mrs. Ten Boom is sick?
(a) Peter's funeral
(b) Willem's first sermon
(c) The dedication of the cathedral
(d) Betsie's wedding
5. What does Corrie learn to do for Aunt Jans?
(a) Test her blood sugar
(b) Get her out of bed
(c) Stitch up her wounds
(d) Help her walk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrie lie to the authorities about in Chapter 5?
2. Who owns the watch shop across the street?
3. What does Willem warn Corrie about?
4. Corrie's family runs what kind of shop?
5. Why does Casper pity the Germans?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)