|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After occupation, what must everyone use?
(a) Electric radios
(b) Ration cards
(c) Food stamps
(d) Transportation coupons
2. Casper begins setting his clocks according to what?
(a) The International Date Line
(b) A lunar clock
(c) A sun dial
(d) Big Ben
3. What does Willem warn Corrie about?
(a) The growing Nazi threat and how to help the Jews in town
(b) Mrs. Ten Boom's health
(c) Karl and his parents' wishes for a higher-class marriage for him
(d) Her desire to move to America and the effect it could have on the family
4. What does Corrie lie to the authorities about in Chapter 5?
(a) The income of the watch shop
(b) How many people are in the house
(c) A large radio they hid
(d) Where Willem is
5. From what disease does Aunt Jans suffer?
(b) Blood infection
(d) A stroke
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Corrie's brother bring with him to the shop?
2. What does Corrie dread in Chapter 2?
3. Who lives with Corrie and her parents?
4. How long is Mrs. Ten Boom in a coma?
5. What would Corrie's father argue about with the Jewish businessmen?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)