|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Casper fire Otto?
(a) For stealing money from the shop
(b) For showing up late
(c) For being rude to customers
(d) For mistreating Christoffels
2. What would Corrie's father argue about with the Jewish businessmen?
3. Where do Corrie and her father go to in Amsterdam?
(a) The National Gallery
(b) The Royal Palace
(c) The Naval Observatory
(d) The National Cathedral
4. What does Corrie learn that Willem is doing?
(a) Fighting in the resistence
(b) Finding safe places for Jews to stay
(c) Giving information to the Germans
(d) Spying for England
5. How many Jews are hidden in the Beje when the German raid the residence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seeks Corrie's help for the son of the cleaning lady at the courthouse?
2. Who establishes the Ten Boom's habit of helping people in need?
3. What is Corrie sick with when the Germans raid the Beje?
4. Meyer Mossel is renamed what at the Beje?
5. Corrie becomes the first what in Holland?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)