|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrie want to wear for her first day of school?
(a) A new dress
(b) Tennis shoes
(c) A new style of hat
(d) A blue sweater
2. To what do Betsie and Corrie awaken?
(b) Dogs barking
(d) Tornado sirens
3. How many foster children does Casper take in?
4. Why does Bulldog poison his dogs?
(a) To keep them from being shot
(b) So the Germans won't fight them
(c) So that no one else can have them
(d) To spare them from having no one to care for them
5. What did the Germans find in the house?
(a) The Jews hidden in the house
(b) The hiding place
(c) The hidden valuables
(d) The radio
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some of the Jews leave with Corrie and her family?
2. Corrie becomes the first what in Holland?
3. Who comforts Corrie after she sees the dead body?
4. What would Corrie's father argue about with the Jewish businessmen?
5. Who seeks Corrie's help for the son of the cleaning lady at the courthouse?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)