|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Corrie that one of her hideouts is about to be raided?
2. Corrie becomes the first what in Holland?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Army officer
(c) Licensed, female watchmaker
(d) Female mayor
3. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
(a) Kill a German spy
(b) Stop operating
(c) Give up the hidden Jews
(d) Hide his family
4. What nickname do Corrie and Betsie give the woman in charge of the Vught?
(a) The Cow
(b) The General
(c) Lady Vught
5. Why does Casper fire Otto?
(a) For being rude to customers
(b) For mistreating Christoffels
(c) For showing up late
(d) For stealing money from the shop
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Otto work for by 1943?
2. From what does Mary Itallia suffer?
3. What do the sisters start to do each night?
4. How long is Mrs. Ten Boom in a coma?
5. When does Chapter 4 begin?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)