|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Christmas, 1943, every family in Haarlem has what?
(a) A dog to protect them from the Germans
(b) A radio hidden
(c) A person hiding in their house
(d) A family member in prison or in hiding
2. When Betsie and Corrie are placed in the new compound, what do they receive?
(b) New clothes
(d) A double ration of food
3. Who does Otto work for by 1943?
(a) The German police
(b) The underground
(c) A rival watch shop
(d) The Holland government
4. What does Nollie tell Corrie about honesty?
(a) Honesty is the best policy
(b) Corrie should lie about being related to Nollie
(c) Corrie should lie to protect the Jews who need her
(d) God will honor her honesty
5. What does Corrie learn is the typical sentence for her crime?
(a) Six months
(b) Two years
(c) Ten months
(d) Five years
Short Answer Questions
1. Those at the Beje celebrate Christmas and what other holiday?
2. What does the police chief want the underground to do?
3. Where are the sisters taken as September gets closer?
4. What do the sisters start to do each night?
5. Corrie becomes the first what in Holland?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)