|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corrie explain the tea in the house to Otto?
(a) She insinuates an affair with a German soldier
(b) She admits to housing Jews
(c) She says she found it
(d) She says that they bought it on the black market
2. Corrie becomes the first what in Holland?
(a) Army officer
(b) Female mayor
(c) Licensed, female watchmaker
(d) Prime Minister
3. What does Nollie tell Corrie about honesty?
(a) Corrie should lie to protect the Jews who need her
(b) Corrie should lie about being related to Nollie
(c) Honesty is the best policy
(d) God will honor her honesty
4. From what does Mary Itallia suffer?
5. How many foster children does Casper take in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What task does Corrie take over at the shop?
2. Who gives Nollie a talk about sex before her wedding?
3. Who summons Corrie, making her fear that she will be imprisoned?
4. What does Corrie realize that she must share with those around her now that she is no longer in solitary confinement?
5. The townspeople give what gift to Casper?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)