|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens daily on the men's side?
(a) Labor strikes
(b) School classes
(d) Visits from the Germans
2. When does Chapter 4 begin?
3. What does Nollie tell Corrie about honesty?
(a) Corrie should lie to protect the Jews who need her
(b) Honesty is the best policy
(c) God will honor her honesty
(d) Corrie should lie about being related to Nollie
4. What nickname do Corrie and Betsie give the woman in charge of the Vught?
(b) The Cow
(c) The General
(d) Lady Vught
5. How long is Mrs. Ten Boom in a coma?
(a) One week
(b) Four days
(c) Ten months
(d) Two months
Short Answer Questions
1. How many foster children does Casper take in?
2. After the man appears, what does Corrie institute in the house?
3. What item do the sisters save when they distribute the rest of their material goods?
4. Who does Corrie find on the bus out of The Hague?
5. Who dies four weeks after Nollie's wedding?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)