|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Casper begins setting his clocks according to what?
(a) A lunar clock
(b) Big Ben
(c) The International Date Line
(d) A sun dial
2. Why does Casper fire Otto?
(a) For stealing money from the shop
(b) For showing up late
(c) For being rude to customers
(d) For mistreating Christoffels
3. How long is Mrs. Ten Boom in a coma?
(a) Ten months
(b) Two months
(c) One week
(d) Four days
4. What does Nollie tell Corrie about honesty?
(a) Corrie should lie to protect the Jews who need her
(b) God will honor her honesty
(c) Honesty is the best policy
(d) Corrie should lie about being related to Nollie
5. Who dies four weeks after Nollie's wedding?
(c) Mr. Ten Boom
(d) Mrs. Ten Boom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betsie vow to do in the prison compound?
2. By Christmas, 1943, every family in Haarlem has what?
3. Betsie decides that she will not do what?
4. Who gives Nollie a talk about sex before her wedding?
5. One night at the Beje, what does a strange man start to do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)