|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
2. What color blood do the Northerners have?
3. Aerin dreams that a man calls her and offers help. What color are the man's eyes?
4. What is Luthe?
5. What color is the folstza that sits and stares up at Aerin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does a messenger bring as Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men ready to leave in Chapter 12?
2. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
3. How does Aerin prepare prepare Talat when she gets ready to leave Luthe?
4. What is Meeldtar?
5. Who is Agsded?
6. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
7. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
8. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
9. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
10. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aerin devises a new method of riding. Discuss the equipment for riding that Aerin devises and why she devises that type of equipment.
Essay Topic 2
Talat was injured in a battle. Discuss Talat, his injuries, and why he was retired.
Essay Topic 3
Aerin hopes that she will never be careless of Tor's feelings. Discuss the relationship between Aerin and Tor.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)