|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
2. How did Agsded kill his sister?
3. What do Aerin and Tor eat when they take a break from moving Maur's head?
4. Where does Aerin keep Maur's stone?
5. How long does Tor say that the City was besieged by the Northerners?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
2. What news does a messenger bring as Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men ready to leave in Chapter 12?
3. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
4. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
5. Who is Agsded?
6. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
7. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
8. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
9. What is Meeldtar?
10. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Aerin was received and welcomed when she returned home after killing Maur.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapters 1-2, Aerin is sulking. Discuss why Aerin is sulking and what helps her quit feeling sorry for herself.
Essay Topic 3
Luthe give Aerin Gonturan. Discuss Gonturan and why Luthe gave it to Aerin.
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)