|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much larger are yerigs than the king's hounds?
2. Where does Arlbeth kiss Aerin before leaving?
3. After Aerin and Talat leave the forest plain and come to the foothills, how tall does the grass grow?
4. How long are Maur's teeth?
5. After Luthe and Aerin fix Gonturan, how many nights do they sleep more heavily than usual?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Talat was injured in a battle. Discuss Talat, his injuries, and why he was retired.
Essay Topic 2
Luthe describes kelar, which is what Damarians call the Gift. Discuss kelar: what it is, and how it has affected Aerin and her family.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast what killing small dragons was like for Aerin to what it was like to kill Maur.
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)