|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Maur's teeth?
2. Where was Luthe traveling when he found Gonturan?
3. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
4. What color is the hair of the man who offers to help Aerin in a dream?
5. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin call to whatever seems to be following her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
2. Who is Agsded?
3. Why does Aerin decide to see Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men off when they go to fight in Chapter 12?
4. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
5. Why were many children injured during the battle with the Northerners?
6. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
7. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
8. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
9. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
10. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aerin devises a new method of riding. Discuss the equipment for riding that Aerin devises and why she devises that type of equipment.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how Aerin tests the kenet on herself and on Talat.
Essay Topic 3
Aerin read a book about the history of Damar that included information about dragons and dragon fighting. Discuss dragons in Damar and dragon fighting methods.
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)