|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a punishment for carrying her sword without Arlbeth's permission, how long must Aerin remain imprisoned in the City?
2. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
3. How many places does Tor have to touch the treasury door to get it to open?
4. Which of Aerin's army kills the first Northerner?
5. What color gem is on the hilt of the sword that Luthe gives Aerin?
Essay Topic 1
Luthe describes kelar, which is what Damarians call the Gift. Discuss kelar: what it is, and how it has affected Aerin and her family.
Essay Topic 2
Aerin and Talat use teamwork to kill the dragons. Discuss how Aerin and Talat work together as a team.
Essay Topic 3
Aerin devises a new method of riding. Discuss the equipment for riding that Aerin devises and why she devises that type of equipment.
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)