|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the messenger's horse?
2. Which of Aerin's army kills the first Northerner?
3. When do Aerin and the messenger go to face Maur?
4. What color blood do the Northerners have?
5. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
2. What is Meeldtar?
3. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
4. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
5. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
6. Why were many children injured during the battle with the Northerners?
7. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
8. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
9. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
10. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Arlbeth and Tor have to deal with the western barons. Discuss why the western barons are causing trouble.
Essay Topic 2
Luthe heals Aerin. Discuss how Aerin is healed by Luthe and the price she pays for the healing.
Essay Topic 3
Aerin devises a new method of riding. Discuss the equipment for riding that Aerin devises and why she devises that type of equipment.
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)