|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what color cloth is the scabbard of Aerin's sword wrapped?
2. What color riding beast rears up between Aerin and Tor on the battlefield?
3. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
4. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
5. How long are Maur's teeth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Meeldtar?
2. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
3. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
4. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
5. Who is Agsded?
6. What does Luthe tell Aerin about the Gift?
7. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
8. Why were many children injured during the battle with the Northerners?
9. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
10. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Luthe describes kelar, which is what Damarians call the Gift. Discuss kelar: what it is, and how it has affected Aerin and her family.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how Aerin tests the kenet on herself and on Talat.
Essay Topic 3
Aerin hopes that she will never be careless of Tor's feelings. Discuss the relationship between Aerin and Tor.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)