|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin call to whatever seems to be following her?
2. Which of Aerin's army kills the first Northerner?
3. How much larger are yerigs than the king's hounds?
4. What color is the grass in a pocket valley in the hills that Aerin and Talat come to as they journey to the blond man?
5. What color is the folstza that sits and stares up at Aerin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
2. Who is Agsded?
3. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
4. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
5. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
6. Why does Aerin decide to see Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men off when they go to fight in Chapter 12?
7. What is Meeldtar?
8. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
9. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
10. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Aerin tests the kenet on herself and on Talat.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast what killing small dragons was like for Aerin to what it was like to kill Maur.
Essay Topic 3
Aerin and Galanna frequently have confrontations. Discuss why Aerin and Galanna dislike one another and how their dislike leads to confrontations.
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)