|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many places does Tor have to touch the treasury door to get it to open?
2. When do Aerin and the messenger go to face Maur?
3. Where does Gonturan first strike Agsded?
4. How does Aerin decide to get Maur's head out of the City?
5. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Meeldtar?
2. Who were some of the dead from the battle with the Northerners?
3. Why were many children injured during the battle with the Northerners?
4. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
5. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
6. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
7. Who is Agsded?
8. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
9. Why does Aerin decide to see Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men off when they go to fight in Chapter 12?
10. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aerin read a book about the history of Damar that included information about dragons and dragon fighting. Discuss dragons in Damar and dragon fighting methods.
Essay Topic 2
Luthe heals Aerin. Discuss how Aerin is healed by Luthe and the price she pays for the healing.
Essay Topic 3
After the battle, Aerin realizes what the dream was that had led her on to fight Agsded. Discuss the purposes that did and did not inspire Aerin to fight Agsded.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)