|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
2. Where was Luthe traveling when he found Gonturan?
3. Where does Arlbeth kiss Aerin before leaving?
4. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
5. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
2. Who were some of the dead from the battle with the Northerners?
3. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
4. What does Luthe tell Aerin about the Gift?
5. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
6. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
7. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
8. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
9. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
10. Why were many children injured during the battle with the Northerners?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aerin hopes that she will never be careless of Tor's feelings. Discuss the relationship between Aerin and Tor.
Essay Topic 2
Aerin and Galanna frequently have confrontations. Discuss why Aerin and Galanna dislike one another and how their dislike leads to confrontations.
Essay Topic 3
After the battle, Aerin realizes what the dream was that had led her on to fight Agsded. Discuss the purposes that did and did not inspire Aerin to fight Agsded.
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)