|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Aerin plan to leave Luthe?
(a) At the first quarter moon.
(b) At the full moon.
(c) At the third quarter moon.
(d) At the new moon.
2. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
(c) Heat packs.
(d) Cold water.
3. As a punishment for carrying her sword without Arlbeth's permission, how long must Aerin remain imprisoned in the City?
(a) A year.
(b) Two seasons.
(c) One season.
(d) 12 weeks.
4. What color riding beast rears up between Aerin and Tor on the battlefield?
5. Who leads the procession when Aerin is escorted back into the City after killing Maur?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction does Aerin travel with a messenger to reach the Black Dragon?
2. What color is the folstza that sits and stares up at Aerin?
3. What does the surka turn into when Luthe throws a surka wreath over Aerin's head?
4. What is Luthe?
5. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin call to whatever seems to be following her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
2. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
3. Who is Agsded?
4. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
5. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
6. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
7. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
8. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
9. Why does Aerin decide to see Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men off when they go to fight in Chapter 12?
10. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)