|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aerin break when she and Talat fall as they face Maur?
(b) Thigh bone.
2. Aerin dreams that a man calls her and offers help. What color are the man's eyes?
3. In what color cloth is the scabbard of Aerin's sword wrapped?
4. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
(a) A torn ear and scarred knee.
(b) A scar on the right flank.
(c) A scar on the left flank.
(d) One eye and a torn ear.
5. What does the valley smell like where Maur's body lays?
(a) A strange foreign smell.
(b) Smoke and Ash.
(c) Burned leather.
(d) Rotting flesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
2. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
3. What is the name of Arlbeth's war-stallion?
4. What images are embroidered on the canopy over Aerin's bed?
5. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luthe tell Aerin about the Gift?
2. What is Meeldtar?
3. Who is Agsded?
4. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
5. How does Aerin prepare prepare Talat when she gets ready to leave Luthe?
6. What news does a messenger bring as Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men ready to leave in Chapter 12?
7. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
8. Why does Aerin decide to see Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men off when they go to fight in Chapter 12?
9. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
10. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)