|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Luthe and Aerin fix Gonturan, how many nights do they sleep more heavily than usual?
2. What does Aerin smell when she comes to a turn in the path after reaching Damar?
(d) Food cooking.
3. What color is the grass in a pocket valley in the hills that Aerin and Talat come to as they journey to the blond man?
4. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
5. What does Aerin break when she and Talat fall as they face Maur?
(b) Thigh bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after Aerin requests to go with her father and his men to the west, does Tor send her a note?
2. As a punishment for carrying her sword without Arlbeth's permission, how long must Aerin remain imprisoned in the City?
3. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
4. What does the surka turn into when Luthe throws a surka wreath over Aerin's head?
5. What is the name of Arlbeth's war-stallion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
2. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
3. What is Meeldtar?
4. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
5. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
6. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
7. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
8. Why does Aerin decide to see Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men off when they go to fight in Chapter 12?
9. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
10. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)