|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aerin keep Maur's stone?
(a) In a pocket.
(b) In the scabbard of her sword.
(c) In a saddlebag.
(d) In a pouch she makes.
2. What color gem is on the hilt of the sword that Luthe gives Aerin?
3. How is Aerin's uncle dressed when she first sees him?
(a) In white.
(b) In black.
(c) In green.
(d) In red.
4. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 3 days.
5. What does the surka turn into when Aerin touches it?
(d) A spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did some of Luthe's classmates become whey they discovered a mage's life is a grim and thankless one?
2. What color does the Hero's Crown blaze when Aerin throws it to Tor?
3. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
4. What color is the hair of the man who offers to help Aerin in a dream?
5. What is the name of Tor's horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
2. Who is Agsded?
3. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
4. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
5. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
6. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
7. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
8. What is Meeldtar?
9. What does Luthe tell Aerin about the Gift?
10. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)