|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
2. How long does Tor say that they had been battling the Northerners off and on?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) A year.
3. What is Luthe?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A magician.
(c) A mage.
(d) A warlock.
4. How long does Tor say that the City was besieged by the Northerners?
(a) A month.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) 2 months.
5. In what direction does Aerin travel with a messenger to reach the Black Dragon?
(b) Almost due east.
(d) Almost due north.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much larger are yerigs than the king's hounds?
2. What images are embroidered on the canopy over Aerin's bed?
3. Once Aerin is able to mount Talat, how many days does it take to come to the crossroads where they had parted with their guide to face the dragon?
4. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
5. What does Aerin break when she and Talat fall as they face Maur?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
2. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
3. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
4. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
5. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
6. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
7. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
8. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
9. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
10. Who were some of the dead from the battle with the Northerners?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)