|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Maur's teeth?
(a) As long as a tall bush.
(b) About 3 ft. long.
(c) About 4 ft. long.
(d) As long as Talat's legs.
2. Where does Gonturan first strike Agsded?
3. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
(a) One eye and a torn ear.
(b) A scar on the right flank.
(c) A torn ear and scarred knee.
(d) A scar on the left flank.
4. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 5 days.
5. What does Aerin break when she and Talat fall as they face Maur?
(d) Thigh bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the procession when Aerin is escorted back into the City after killing Maur?
2. How does Gonturan blaze when Aerin raises it toward the black tower?
3. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
4. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
5. Where does Arlbeth kiss Aerin before leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
2. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
3. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
4. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
5. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
6. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
7. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
8. Who is Agsded?
9. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
10. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)