|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large is the Black Dragon?
(a) Size of a mountain.
(b) About 12 ft. tall.
(c) About 20 ft. tall.
(d) Size of a horse.
2. Who is the first to realize that the blue surge is Aerin?
3. Where was Luthe traveling when he found Gonturan?
4. What color eyes does the folstza have that approaches Aerin and rubs up against her?
5. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the messenger's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Arlbeth's war-stallion?
2. What images are embroidered on the canopy over Aerin's bed?
3. How much time will Aerin have to learn the apprentice bits of magery?
4. What color blood do the Northerners have?
5. How many days after Aerin requests to go with her father and his men to the west, does Tor send her a note?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
2. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
3. What does Luthe tell Aerin about the Gift?
4. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
5. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
6. Why were many children injured during the battle with the Northerners?
7. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
8. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
9. What is Meeldtar?
10. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)