|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aerin decide to get Maur's head out of the City?
(a) Drag it.
(b) Have a horse pull it.
(c) Roll it.
(d) Load it on a wagon.
2. What does the surka turn into when Luthe throws a surka wreath over Aerin's head?
(a) Silver cloak.
(b) Silver crown.
(c) Gold crown.
(d) White cloak.
3. What color is the jewel-like thing that Aerin digs from under Maur's body?
4. When will Luthe be ready to send Aerin on her way again?
5. How do the royal barn cats compare in size to the folstza?
(a) 1/10 the size.
(b) 1/5 the size.
(c) 1/4 the size.
(d) 1/3 the size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the folstza that sits and stares up at Aerin?
2. In what color cloth is the scabbard of Aerin's sword wrapped?
3. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
4. What images are embroidered on the canopy over Aerin's bed?
5. How long does Tor say that the City was besieged by the Northerners?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)