|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of formation do the king's army stand in the courtyard of the castle to greet Aerin?
(b) Two-sided triangle.
(c) Three-sided square.
(d) Half circle.
2. What color gem is on the hilt of the sword that Luthe gives Aerin?
3. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
(a) A torn ear and scarred knee.
(b) One eye and a torn ear.
(c) A scar on the left flank.
(d) A scar on the right flank.
4. What does Luthe serve Aerin to eat when she sees him after killing her uncle?
(a) Roast chicken.
5. Aerin dreams that a man calls her and offers help. What color are the man's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tor's horse?
2. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
3. In what direction does Aerin travel with a messenger to reach the Black Dragon?
4. What color blood do the Northerners have?
5. How does Luthe travel when he and Aerin walk toward his mountain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
2. Who is Agsded?
3. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
4. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
5. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
6. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
7. How does Aerin prepare prepare Talat when she gets ready to leave Luthe?
8. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
9. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
10. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)