|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gait does Aerin make Talat take as she rides away from Luthe?
2. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
(a) Early winter.
(b) Late summer.
(c) Late spring.
(d) Early fall.
3. How did Agsded kill his sister?
(b) Locked her in a dungeon.
(c) Drowned her.
4. Where does Aerin strike the fatal blow that kills Maur?
5. When will Luthe be ready to send Aerin on her way again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
2. What does Luthe serve Aerin to eat when she sees him after killing her uncle?
3. What does Aerin break when she and Talat fall as they face Maur?
4. When does Aerin plan to leave Luthe?
5. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
2. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
3. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
4. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
5. What news does a messenger bring as Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men ready to leave in Chapter 12?
6. Who were some of the dead from the battle with the Northerners?
7. Who is Agsded?
8. How does Aerin prepare prepare Talat when she gets ready to leave Luthe?
9. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
10. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)