|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
(a) Early winter.
(b) Late summer.
(c) Late spring.
(d) Early fall.
2. As a punishment for carrying her sword without Arlbeth's permission, how long must Aerin remain imprisoned in the City?
(a) 12 weeks.
(b) A year.
(c) One season.
(d) Two seasons.
3. How long does the messenger in Chapter 12 believe it will take before Damar will be black with the dragon's breath?
(a) A year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 months.
4. How did Agsded kill his sister?
(c) Drowned her.
(d) Locked her in a dungeon.
5. Aerin dreams that a man calls her and offers help. What color are the man's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the surka turn into when Luthe throws a surka wreath over Aerin's head?
2. What color is the grass in a pocket valley in the hills that Aerin and Talat come to as they journey to the blond man?
3. What is Luthe?
4. What is the first being to find Aerin after she kills Agsded and falls from the tower?
5. What color is the folstza that sits and stares up at Aerin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
2. Who were some of the dead from the battle with the Northerners?
3. Who is Agsded?
4. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
5. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
6. What does Luthe tell Aerin about the Gift?
7. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
8. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
9. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
10. What is Meeldtar?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)