|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the hair of the man who offers to help Aerin in a dream?
2. Where does Aerin keep Maur's stone?
(a) In a pouch she makes.
(b) In a pocket.
(c) In a saddlebag.
(d) In the scabbard of her sword.
3. Which of Aerin's army kills the first Northerner?
(a) Tall black cat.
(b) Yellow dog.
(c) Dog Queen.
(d) Cat Queen.
4. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin call to whatever seems to be following her?
5. How long does Tor say that the City was besieged by the Northerners?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a punishment for carrying her sword without Arlbeth's permission, how long must Aerin remain imprisoned in the City?
2. When does Aerin plan to leave Luthe?
3. How long are Maur's teeth?
4. What color does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
5. What color is the folstza that sits and stares up at Aerin?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)