|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the hair of the man who offers to help Aerin in a dream?
2. What did some of Luthe's classmates become whey they discovered a mage's life is a grim and thankless one?
(b) Hog farmers.
(d) Sheep farmers.
3. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
(a) Early fall.
(b) Late summer.
(c) Late spring.
(d) Early winter.
4. Where does Aerin strike the fatal blow that kills Maur?
5. What does the valley smell like where Maur's body lays?
(a) Burned leather.
(b) Rotting flesh.
(c) Smoke and Ash.
(d) A strange foreign smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
2. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
3. When will Luthe be ready to send Aerin on her way again?
4. What does Aerin smell when she comes to a turn in the path after reaching Damar?
5. How does Aerin decide to get Maur's head out of the City?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
2. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
3. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
4. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
5. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
6. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
7. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
8. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
9. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
10. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)