|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the procession when Aerin is escorted back into the City after killing Maur?
2. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
3. Where does Arlbeth kiss Aerin before leaving?
4. Which of Aerin's army kills the first Northerner?
(a) Dog Queen.
(b) Yellow dog.
(c) Tall black cat.
(d) Cat Queen.
5. Who is the first to realize that the blue surge is Aerin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tor's horse?
2. What color is the jewel-like thing that Aerin digs from under Maur's body?
3. When do Aerin and the messenger go to face Maur?
4. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
5. In what type of formation do the king's army stand in the courtyard of the castle to greet Aerin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were some of the dead from the battle with the Northerners?
2. How does Aerin prepare prepare Talat when she gets ready to leave Luthe?
3. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
4. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
5. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
6. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
7. Why were many children injured during the battle with the Northerners?
8. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
9. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
10. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)