|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
2. How long does Luthe say that he will love Aerin?
(a) Until the stars crumble.
(b) Until the sun stops shining.
(c) Until the earth explodes.
(d) Until the moon stops shining.
3. What does Aerin smell after thrusting her sword into the earth and throwing pebbles and dirt before her?
4. When will Luthe be ready to send Aerin on her way again?
5. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Aerin and Tor eat when they take a break from moving Maur's head?
2. What color is the grass in a pocket valley in the hills that Aerin and Talat come to as they journey to the blond man?
3. Where was Luthe traveling when he found Gonturan?
4. Where does Gonturan first strike Agsded?
5. How long does Tor say that the City was besieged by the Northerners?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
2. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
3. What does Aerin feel as she stares at Maur's dead body?
4. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
5. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
6. Who is Agsded?
7. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
8. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
9. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
10. Why were many children injured during the battle with the Northerners?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)