|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much larger are yerigs than the king's hounds?
(a) About one fourth larger.
(b) Twice the size.
(c) Three times larger.
(d) Half again as big.
2. How many places does Tor have to touch the treasury door to get it to open?
3. In what type of formation do the king's army stand in the courtyard of the castle to greet Aerin?
(b) Half circle.
(c) Two-sided triangle.
(d) Three-sided square.
4. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
(a) A torn ear and scarred knee.
(b) One eye and a torn ear.
(c) A scar on the left flank.
(d) A scar on the right flank.
5. Where does Gonturan first strike Agsded?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Aerin's uncle dressed when she first sees him?
2. What does the surka turn into when Aerin touches it?
3. What does the surka turn into when Luthe throws a surka wreath over Aerin's head?
4. Who is the first to realize that the blue surge is Aerin?
5. What season is it when Aerin goes to find the blond man from her dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does a messenger bring as Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men ready to leave in Chapter 12?
2. Who comes to meet Aerin as she and Talat struggle to get back to the City?
3. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
4. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
5. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
6. What is Aerin told in a dream in Chapter 13?
7. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
8. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
9. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
10. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)