|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after Aerin requests to go with her father and his men to the west, does Tor send her a note?
2. When do Aerin and the messenger go to face Maur?
3. What color riding beast rears up between Aerin and Tor on the battlefield?
4. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
5. How long does the messenger in Chapter 12 believe it will take before Damar will be black with the dragon's breath?
(a) 6 months.
(b) A year.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the messenger's horse?
2. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
3. What color does the Hero's Crown blaze when Aerin throws it to Tor?
4. What does the surka turn into when Luthe throws a surka wreath over Aerin's head?
5. How long does Tor say that the City was besieged by the Northerners?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Agsded?
2. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
3. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
4. What charge does Aerin give her creatures as she turns to ride to join the battle the Damarians are fighting?
5. What is Meeldtar?
6. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
7. Who were some of the dead from the battle with the Northerners?
8. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
9. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
10. What does Luthe tell Aerin about the Gift?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)