|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the grass in a pocket valley in the hills that Aerin and Talat come to as they journey to the blond man?
2. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
(a) Early winter.
(b) Early fall.
(c) Late summer.
(d) Late spring.
3. Once Aerin is able to mount Talat, how many days does it take to come to the crossroads where they had parted with their guide to face the dragon?
4. Where does Arlbeth kiss Aerin before leaving?
5. As a punishment for carrying her sword without Arlbeth's permission, how long must Aerin remain imprisoned in the City?
(a) Two seasons.
(b) 12 weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) One season.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the messenger in Chapter 12 believe it will take before Damar will be black with the dragon's breath?
2. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
3. How much time will Aerin have to learn the apprentice bits of magery?
4. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the messenger's horse?
5. When do Aerin and the messenger go to face Maur?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)