|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gait does Aerin make Talat take as she rides away from Luthe?
2. Who leads the procession when Aerin is escorted back into the City after killing Maur?
3. What is the first being to find Aerin after she kills Agsded and falls from the tower?
4. How does Aerin decide to get Maur's head out of the City?
(a) Load it on a wagon.
(b) Roll it.
(c) Drag it.
(d) Have a horse pull it.
5. What color riding beast rears up between Aerin and Tor on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luthe travel when he and Aerin walk toward his mountain?
2. How many days after Aerin requests to go with her father and his men to the west, does Tor send her a note?
3. What color cloak does a man wear when Aerin has a vision after drinking from the silver lake?
4. What do Aerin and Tor eat when they take a break from moving Maur's head?
5. After Aerin and Talat leave the forest plain and come to the foothills, how tall does the grass grow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the red stone that Aerin found near Maur?
2. What does Aerin see after falling from the tower?
3. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
4. What do Aerin and her army discover as they enter Damar?
5. Who were some of the dead from the battle with the Northerners?
6. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
7. Why does Aerin decide to see Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men off when they go to fight in Chapter 12?
8. How does Aerin finally mount Talat at the end of Chapter 13?
9. What was Nyrlol like when Arlbeth and his men went to see him?
10. What happens when Aerin throws the surka wreath at Agsded?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)