|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bowl has Aerin been using to make kenet?
2. In Aerin's hallucinations, how many legs did the beasts have that men with translucent skin rode?
3. The day that Aerin makes a perfect batch of dragon ointment, in whose honor is a dinner held?
4. What color are the dragon's eyes?
5. In Chapter 10, how far is the village that is being bothered by a dragon from the City?
(a) Half a days ride.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) Few hours ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Galanna when Aerin was born?
2. What dragon did the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth injure and leave to die?
3. In Chapter 5, when Aerin had supper with Tor, what were the place settings made of?
4. What color divisional sash do members of the supply corps wear?
5. What did Tor used to do with Aerin when she was very little?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Arlbeth not know what to do about Tor's affection for Aerin?
2. In Aerin's time, what type of dragons are in Damar?
3. What does Arlbeth do after he presents Aerin with her sword?
4. How does Talat respond when Aerin brings his saddle and bridle to the pasture?
5. How does Aerin recognize Perlith from her window several stories above the courtyard?
6. What trappings did Talat wear when he was the king's horse?
7. Describe the place settings for the supper Tor had with Aerin in Chapter 5.
8. How does Perlith mock Aerin when she asks to go west with her father and his men?
9. How does the dragonfire feel when the dragon flames Aerin?
10. What things did Tor teach Aerin when she was young?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)