|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is making trouble for Arlbeth?
(a) Western barons.
(b) Eastern barons.
(c) Northern barons.
(d) Southern barons.
2. What was Arlbeth's brother's name?
3. How long has Aerin soaked a leather tunic and leggings in kenet?
(a) About a month.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What color flowers does Galanna wear in her hair for her wedding?
(a) Yellow and white and green.
(b) Purple and white.
(c) Red and pink.
(d) Pink and white and pale blue.
5. What color divisional sash do members of the supply corps wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 11, how many dragon kits does Aerin have to kill?
2. Who was supposed to have forged the Hero's Crown?
3. How old was Aerin when Tor gave her a few lessons on using a spear?
4. How many Damarian men were killed in a skirmish with Northerners, after the Northerners set fire to a Damarian village?
5. How old was Aerin when she ate surka leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aerin get Talat back into the pasture after he jumps the fence?
2. How does the dragonfire feel when the dragon flames Aerin?
3. What does the dragon smell like?
4. What injury did Talat sustain in a battle with Northerners?
5. Why does Arlbeth not know what to do about Tor's affection for Aerin?
6. What does Perlith do after he dances with Aerin?
7. What does Aerin find in the back of the Damarian history book she finds in the royal library?
8. Why does Aerin begin making careful notes of each sample of kenet that she makes?
9. How does Talat respond when Aerin brings his saddle and bridle to the pasture?
10. How does Aerin recognize Perlith from her window several stories above the courtyard?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)