|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aerin have to drink when Teka brings her food in Chapter 2?
(b) Hot chocolate.
2. How old was Aerin when Tor gave her a few lessons on using a spear?
3. How many sovereigns had there been in Damar before Arlbeth?
4. When do bandits dance for luck?
(a) Under each full moon.
(b) Under each quarter of the moon.
(c) Under each half moon.
(d) Under the first quarter of the moon.
5. How long does it take Aerin and Talat to kill the two dragons in Chapter 10?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color skin did the men have in Aerin's hallucinations?
2. What does Perlith use his Gift to give Aerin after dancing with her in Chapter 8?
3. How many times has Aerin's father been widowed?
4. Who told the king that Aerin was riding Talat?
5. How many rings does Aerin wear to Galanna's wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Talat sire foals?
2. Describe the place settings for the supper Tor had with Aerin in Chapter 5.
3. Why did Arlbeth go to a Border battle when Aerin was twelve?
4. What happened to Aerin when she ate surka leaves?
5. What does Aerin find in the back of the Damarian history book she finds in the royal library?
6. Why doesn't Aerin believe that Galanna told Aerin the story about Aerin's mother?
7. What does Arlbeth say when Aerin asks if she can ride Talat out of the City?
8. In Aerin's time, what type of dragons are in Damar?
9. How does Talat react to the fire ointment?
10. Describe Galanna on her wedding day.
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)