|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor starts at Galanna's wedding?
(a) That Perlith prefers Aerin.
(b) That Aerin is riding Talat.
(c) That Galanna is expecting.
(d) That Tor is falling under Aerin's spell.
2. How many villagers wait for Aerin after she kills her first two dragons?
3. What colors does Aerin wear to the banquet for her eighteenth birthday?
(a) Yellow and green.
(b) Gold and red.
(c) Blue and silver.
(d) Pink and purple.
4. What is Perlith's rank?
(a) 4th Sola.
(b) 2nd Sola.
(c) 3rd Sola.
(d) 1st Sola.
5. Why does Perlith have hafor walking behind him?
(a) To protect him.
(b) To carry packages.
(c) No purpose, but to lend to their master's importance.
(d) Because Arlbeth had ordered that Perlith always be accompanied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the vulnerable spots on a large dragon?
2. What color is Galanna's hair?
3. What color are the dragon's eyes?
4. When Aerin goes to see Talat at the end of Chapter 2, how long has it been since she went to see the horse?
5. What is another name for redroot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the place settings for the supper Tor had with Aerin in Chapter 5.
2. How does Talat respond when Aerin brings his saddle and bridle to the pasture?
3. How does the dragonfire feel when the dragon flames Aerin?
4. Where and how does redroot grow?
5. What does Arlbeth do after he presents Aerin with her sword?
6. How does Aerin demonstrate the efficacy of kenet to her father?
7. Why does Aerin begin making careful notes of each sample of kenet that she makes?
8. What is the story that Aerin has heard about her mother?
9. Why did Arlbeth go to a Border battle when Aerin was twelve?
10. What does Perlith do after he dances with Aerin?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)