|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth?
2. In Chapter 5, when Aerin had supper with Tor, what were the place settings made of?
(b) Mother of pearl.
3. At the end of Chapter 11, how many dragon kits does Aerin have to kill?
4. What color skin did the men have in Aerin's hallucinations?
5. How old was Aerin when Tor gave her a few lessons on using a spear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What king kept himself on the battlefield for a fortnight, never resting because he chewed surka leaves?
2. What does Tor call Aerin when she laughs at the thought of him becoming a bandit, rather than marry Galanna?
3. In Chapter 10, how many volunteers will Arlbeth ask to go and deal with the dragon harassing a village?
4. Who embroidered the red-and-blue cushion on the chair by Aerin's bed?
5. What color smoke haunted Aerin after she ate surka leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Arlbeth go to a Border battle when Aerin was twelve?
2. What does Aerin find in the back of the Damarian history book she finds in the royal library?
3. In Aerin's time, what type of dragons are in Damar?
4. Why are Aerin's hands scarred and callused?
5. What does Aerin do with the red stone from Maur when she gets to the top of the tower?
6. How does Aerin get Talat back into the pasture after he jumps the fence?
7. Where and how does redroot grow?
8. Describe what it is like for Aerin to drink from the silver lake.
9. What happened to the three servant girls who were let go because Galanna said they were stealing?
10. What news does a messenger bring as Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men ready to leave in Chapter 12?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)