|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perlith use his Gift to give Aerin after dancing with her in Chapter 8?
(a) A white parasol.
(b) Yellow and white birds.
(c) Yellow and white flowers.
(d) A green parasol.
2. What king kept himself on the battlefield for a fortnight, never resting because he chewed surka leaves?
(a) King Merth the Second.
(b) King Perlin the First.
(c) King Borlin the Third.
(d) King Godon the Fourth.
3. Which dragon marks Aerin?
4. For how many days does Aerin work the soreness out of Talat after he jumps the fence?
5. How many villagers wait for Aerin after she kills her first two dragons?
Short Answer Questions
1. After slaying the two dragons, how long is it before Aerin dares to face her father at breakfast?
2. Who is making trouble for Arlbeth?
3. What creatures are on the golden circlet that Aerin wears in her hair in Chapter 7?
4. How many Damarian men were injured when there was a battle against the Northerners, after the Northerners set fire to a Damarian village?
5. What did Tor used to do with Aerin when she was very little?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Perlith do after he dances with Aerin?
2. What trappings did Talat wear when he was the king's horse?
3. Describe the place settings for the supper Tor had with Aerin in Chapter 5.
4. What does Aerin find in the back of the Damarian history book she finds in the royal library?
5. What injury did Talat sustain in a battle with Northerners?
6. What does Arlbeth do after he presents Aerin with her sword?
7. How does Perlith mock Aerin when she asks to go west with her father and his men?
8. What is the story that Aerin has heard about her mother?
9. Why are Aerin's hands scarred and callused?
10. Why does Arlbeth not know what to do about Tor's affection for Aerin?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)