|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rings does Galanna wear?
2. Where was Talat injured during a battle with Northerners?
(a) Right eye.
(b) Right flank.
(c) Left eye.
(d) Left flank.
3. What are the plates made from that Aerin eats off of?
4. By how many gods does Tor swear when he finds Aerin on the balconies after the dancing in Chapter 8?
5. What creatures are on the golden circlet that Aerin wears in her hair in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aerin use to get up on Talat's back?
2. In Chapter 5, when Aerin had supper with Tor, what were the place settings made of?
3. Who dared Aerin to eat surka?
4. What dragon did the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth injure and leave to die?
5. How many times does Aerin attempt to make kenet before she begins to keep careful notes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Talat react to the fire ointment?
2. Why didn't Talat sire foals?
3. How does Aerin recognize Perlith from her window several stories above the courtyard?
4. What does Arlbeth say when Aerin asks if she can ride Talat out of the City?
5. What does Aerin find in the back of the Damarian history book she finds in the royal library?
6. How does Aerin demonstrate the efficacy of kenet to her father?
7. Why does Tor give Aerin a birthday present in private?
8. Describe Galanna on her wedding day.
9. Why did Arlbeth go to a Border battle when Aerin was twelve?
10. What things did Tor teach Aerin when she was young?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)