|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the king's emblem?
(a) Surka leaf.
2. How old was Aerin when Talat was injured?
3. What is another name for redroot?
(b) Hypericum perforatum.
(d) Allium sativum.
4. Who told the king that Aerin was riding Talat?
5. What colors does Galanna wear to her wedding?
(a) Red and gold.
(b) Lavender, pink, and gold.
(c) Blue and silver.
(d) Rose, gold and turquoise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rings does Aerin wear to Galanna's wedding?
2. What color is Galanna's hair?
3. What color were the royal plates that Aerin used to eat from?
4. How many rings does Galanna wear?
5. What was the name of Aerin's pony?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Arlbeth say when Aerin asks if she can ride Talat out of the City?
2. What injury did Talat sustain in a battle with Northerners?
3. How does Perlith mock Aerin when she asks to go west with her father and his men?
4. Why did Arlbeth go to a Border battle when Aerin was twelve?
5. Describe Galanna on her wedding day.
6. How does Talat respond when Aerin brings his saddle and bridle to the pasture?
7. Why didn't Talat sire foals?
8. In Aerin's time, what type of dragons are in Damar?
9. Why are Aerin's hands scarred and callused?
10. What is one of Aerin's earliest memories?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)