|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Aerin attempt to make kenet before she begins to keep careful notes?
2. How many rings does Galanna wear?
3. What color divisional sash do members of the supply corps wear?
4. When Aerin goes to see Talat at the end of Chapter 2, how long has it been since she went to see the horse?
(a) A week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What was the name of the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Talat injured during a battle with Northerners?
2. What rank are those who are making trouble for Arlbeth?
3. How tall is Aerin's first dragon?
4. Who is making trouble for Arlbeth?
5. In Chapter 10, how far is the village that is being bothered by a dragon from the City?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Aerin's hands scarred and callused?
2. Why does Tor give Aerin a birthday present in private?
3. What does Aerin find in the back of the Damarian history book she finds in the royal library?
4. What happened to the three servant girls who were let go because Galanna said they were stealing?
5. How does Talat respond when Aerin brings his saddle and bridle to the pasture?
6. Why does Arlbeth not know what to do about Tor's affection for Aerin?
7. What injury did Talat sustain in a battle with Northerners?
8. How does Perlith mock Aerin when she asks to go west with her father and his men?
9. Why doesn't Aerin believe that Galanna told Aerin the story about Aerin's mother?
10. What is the story that Aerin has heard about her mother?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)