|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Aerin ride Talat so her father can see her ride?
2. Which dragon marks Aerin?
3. What creatures are on the golden circlet that Aerin wears in her hair in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 1, where does Aerin look when it is too bright to look at the courtyard from her window?
(a) The hills.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The stables.
(d) The city.
5. In Chapter 10, how far is the village that is being bothered by a dragon from the City?
(a) Half a days ride.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) Few hours ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. By how many gods does Tor swear when he finds Aerin on the balconies after the dancing in Chapter 8?
2. For how many days does Aerin work the soreness out of Talat after he jumps the fence?
3. Why does Perlith have hafor walking behind him?
4. How many villagers wait for Aerin after she kills her first two dragons?
5. In Aerin's hallucinations, how many legs did the beasts have that men with translucent skin rode?
Short Essay Questions
1. What injury did Talat sustain in a battle with Northerners?
2. Why are Aerin's hands scarred and callused?
3. In Aerin's time, what type of dragons are in Damar?
4. How does Talat respond when Aerin brings his saddle and bridle to the pasture?
5. Why does Tor give Aerin a birthday present in private?
6. Why doesn't Aerin believe that Galanna told Aerin the story about Aerin's mother?
7. What happened to the three servant girls who were let go because Galanna said they were stealing?
8. What does Perlith do after he dances with Aerin?
9. What things did Tor teach Aerin when she was young?
10. How does Talat react to the fire ointment?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)