|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the village where Aerin kills her first two dragons?
2. What time does Tor ask to meet Aerin the morning after her eighteenth birthday banquet?
(d) Early evening.
3. What color stones are on the golden circlet that Aerin wears to the banquet for her eighteenth birthday?
4. How many rings does Galanna wear?
5. Why does Perlith have hafor walking behind him?
(a) No purpose, but to lend to their master's importance.
(b) To protect him.
(c) To carry packages.
(d) Because Arlbeth had ordered that Perlith always be accompanied.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Aerin's first dragon?
2. What does Perlith use his Gift to give Aerin after dancing with her in Chapter 8?
3. How old was Aerin when she ate surka leaves?
4. What king kept himself on the battlefield for a fortnight, never resting because he chewed surka leaves?
5. In Chapter 1, where does Aerin look when it is too bright to look at the courtyard from her window?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Aerin's hands scarred and callused?
2. In Aerin's time, what type of dragons are in Damar?
3. How does the dragonfire feel when the dragon flames Aerin?
4. What trappings did Talat wear when he was the king's horse?
5. What happened to Aerin when she ate surka leaves?
6. What does Perlith do after he dances with Aerin?
7. Why doesn't Aerin believe that Galanna told Aerin the story about Aerin's mother?
8. How does Aerin demonstrate the efficacy of kenet to her father?
9. Describe the place settings for the supper Tor had with Aerin in Chapter 5.
10. Describe Galanna on her wedding day.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)