|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Aerin's mother's name?
2. How many Damarian men were injured when there was a battle against the Northerners, after the Northerners set fire to a Damarian village?
3. In Chapter 10, how far is the village that is being bothered by a dragon from the City?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) Few hours ride.
(d) Half a days ride.
4. Who is making trouble for Arlbeth?
(a) Southern barons.
(b) Northern barons.
(c) Western barons.
(d) Eastern barons.
5. What are the plates made from that Aerin eats off of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aerin think about to calm her mind when she realizes that the dragon ointment works?
2. What color flowers does Galanna wear in her hair for her wedding?
3. What type of bowl has Aerin been using to make kenet?
4. What color are the dragon's eyes?
5. What time does Tor ask to meet Aerin the morning after her eighteenth birthday banquet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Aerin begin making careful notes of each sample of kenet that she makes?
2. What does Arlbeth say when Aerin asks if she can ride Talat out of the City?
3. What does Perlith do after he dances with Aerin?
4. Describe the place settings for the supper Tor had with Aerin in Chapter 5.
5. Why didn't Talat sire foals?
6. What happened to the three servant girls who were let go because Galanna said they were stealing?
7. In Aerin's time, what type of dragons are in Damar?
8. What does Arlbeth do after he presents Aerin with her sword?
9. Why did Arlbeth go to a Border battle when Aerin was twelve?
10. How does the dragonfire feel when the dragon flames Aerin?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)