|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Aerin's father been widowed?
2. Who dared Aerin to eat surka?
3. When Aerin goes to see Talat at the end of Chapter 2, how long has it been since she went to see the horse?
(a) A week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 days.
4. What was the name of the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth?
5. How old was Galanna when Aerin was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tor give Aerin for her eighteenth birthday?
2. How long after Arlbeth watched Aerin ride Talat, do Aerin and Talat go on their overnight journey?
3. What color dress was made for Aerin to wear to Galanna's wedding?
4. What does Aerin think about to calm her mind when she realizes that the dragon ointment works?
5. What color skin did the men have in Aerin's hallucinations?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tor give Aerin a birthday present in private?
2. Why didn't the Northerners have any scouts looking back over the mountains?
3. What happened to Aerin when she ate surka leaves?
4. What had Teka been doing while Aerin was unconscious for two and a half days after the battle?
5. How does Aerin find her saddlebags?
6. Why does Aerin decide to see Tor, Arlbeth, and the king's men off when they go to fight in Chapter 12?
7. Describe the sword Luthe gives Aerin.
8. What does Aerin discover has been following her?
9. How does the dragonfire feel when the dragon flames Aerin?
10. What trappings did Talat wear when he was the king's horse?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)