|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which dragon marks Aerin?
2. In Aerin's hallucinations, how many legs did the beasts have that men with translucent skin rode?
3. By how many gods does Tor swear when he finds Aerin on the balconies after the dancing in Chapter 8?
4. What dragon did the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth injure and leave to die?
5. How many rings does Aerin wear to Galanna's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 11, how many dragon kits does Aerin have to kill?
2. What color smoke haunted Aerin after she ate surka leaves?
3. How old was Aerin when Talat was injured?
4. What color are the dragon's eyes?
5. Where were the vulnerable spots on a large dragon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Arlbeth go to a Border battle when Aerin was twelve?
2. Where and how does redroot grow?
3. What injury did Talat sustain in a battle with Northerners?
4. What is the story that Aerin has heard about her mother?
5. How does Perlith mock Aerin when she asks to go west with her father and his men?
6. Why does Tor give Aerin a birthday present in private?
7. What does Aerin find in the back of the Damarian history book she finds in the royal library?
8. Describe Galanna on her wedding day.
9. What trappings did Talat wear when he was the king's horse?
10. How does the dragonfire feel when the dragon flames Aerin?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)