|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horsemen ride into the village after Aerin kills her first two dragons?
2. Who is making trouble for Arlbeth?
(a) Southern barons.
(b) Eastern barons.
(c) Western barons.
(d) Northern barons.
3. How many villagers wait for Aerin after she kills her first two dragons?
4. What type of bowl has Aerin been using to make kenet?
5. What does Aerin use to get up on Talat's back?
(a) A rock.
(b) Fence post.
(c) Low wall.
(d) Step stool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Talat when he was the king's horse?
2. How long did Galanna put off her wedding in order to have everything perfect?
3. What dragon did the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth injure and leave to die?
4. After slaying the two dragons, how long is it before Aerin dares to face her father at breakfast?
5. Who was supposed to have forged the Hero's Crown?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Aerin begin making careful notes of each sample of kenet that she makes?
2. What is the story that Aerin has heard about her mother?
3. What happened to the three servant girls who were let go because Galanna said they were stealing?
4. How does Perlith mock Aerin when she asks to go west with her father and his men?
5. What injury did Talat sustain in a battle with Northerners?
6. How does Aerin recognize Perlith from her window several stories above the courtyard?
7. What things did Tor teach Aerin when she was young?
8. What trappings did Talat wear when he was the king's horse?
9. Why did Arlbeth go to a Border battle when Aerin was twelve?
10. What does Aerin find in the back of the Damarian history book she finds in the royal library?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)