|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aerin think about to calm her mind when she realizes that the dragon ointment works?
(b) Green stockings.
2. Who is making trouble for Arlbeth?
(a) Southern barons.
(b) Northern barons.
(c) Western barons.
(d) Eastern barons.
3. In Chapter 5, when Aerin had supper with Tor, what were the place settings made of?
(d) Mother of pearl.
4. How long has Aerin soaked a leather tunic and leggings in kenet?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) About a month.
5. What time does Tor ask to meet Aerin the morning after her eighteenth birthday banquet?
(d) Early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day that Aerin makes a perfect batch of dragon ointment, in whose honor is a dinner held?
2. How many servant girls were let go when Galanna noticed that the finer royal plates were disappearing?
3. What does Perlith use his Gift to give Aerin after dancing with her in Chapter 8?
4. How old was Galanna when Aerin was born?
5. What type of flowers does Aerin carry at Galanna's wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where and how does redroot grow?
2. Why does Tor give Aerin a birthday present in private?
3. What happened to the three servant girls who were let go because Galanna said they were stealing?
4. How does Talat react to the fire ointment?
5. What does the dragon smell like?
6. What is one of Aerin's earliest memories?
7. What happened to Aerin when she ate surka leaves?
8. Why didn't Talat sire foals?
9. What things did Tor teach Aerin when she was young?
10. What does Perlith do after he dances with Aerin?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)