|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tor's horse?
2. What have carrion beasts taken from Maur's dead body?
(c) Part of the head.
(d) Part of the chest.
3. How does Gonturan blaze when Aerin raises it toward the black tower?
4. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
(a) Early fall.
(b) Late spring.
(c) Early winter.
(d) Late summer.
5. How do the royal barn cats compare in size to the folstza?
(a) 1/4 the size.
(b) 1/10 the size.
(c) 1/5 the size.
(d) 1/3 the size.
6. Where was Luthe traveling when he found Gonturan?
7. What color does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
8. What season is it when Aerin goes to find the blond man from her dream?
9. How does Luthe travel when he and Aerin walk toward his mountain?
10. What color is the grass in a pocket valley in the hills that Aerin and Talat come to as they journey to the blond man?
11. What does Luthe serve Aerin to eat when she sees him after killing her uncle?
(d) Roast chicken.
12. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
(c) Cold water.
(d) Heat packs.
13. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
(a) A torn ear and scarred knee.
(b) One eye and a torn ear.
(c) A scar on the right flank.
(d) A scar on the left flank.
14. How many places does Tor have to touch the treasury door to get it to open?
15. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Maur's teeth?
2. How long does Luthe say that he will love Aerin?
3. How does Aerin decide to get Maur's head out of the City?
4. What color eyes does the folstza have that approaches Aerin and rubs up against her?
5. When do Aerin and the messenger go to face Maur?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)