Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 days.
2. How many places does Tor have to touch the treasury door to get it to open?
3. In what type of formation do the king's army stand in the courtyard of the castle to greet Aerin?
(a) Half circle.
(c) Two-sided triangle.
(d) Three-sided square.
4. What does Luthe serve Aerin to eat when she sees him after killing her uncle?
(a) Roast chicken.
5. What is Luthe?
(a) A mage.
(b) A warlock.
(c) A magician.
(d) A wizard.
6. What color is the jewel-like thing that Aerin digs from under Maur's body?
7. What season is it when Aerin goes to find the blond man from her dream?
8. What gait does Aerin make Talat take as she rides away from Luthe?
9. Which of Aerin's army kills the first Northerner?
(a) Dog Queen.
(b) Yellow dog.
(c) Tall black cat.
(d) Cat Queen.
10. What does Aerin smell after thrusting her sword into the earth and throwing pebbles and dirt before her?
11. What color cloak does a man wear when Aerin has a vision after drinking from the silver lake?
12. Who is the first to realize that the blue surge is Aerin?
13. What does the valley smell like where Maur's body lays?
(a) Burned leather.
(b) Rotting flesh.
(c) A strange foreign smell.
(d) Smoke and Ash.
14. What color blood do the Northerners have?
(b) Green and yellow.
(c) Brown and purple.
15. What does Aerin smell when she comes to a turn in the path after reaching Damar?
(a) Food cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
2. When does Aerin plan to leave Luthe?
3. What color does the Hero's Crown blaze when Aerin throws it to Tor?
4. What is the name of Arlbeth's war-stallion?
5. How did Agsded kill his sister?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)