|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Luthe and Aerin fix Gonturan, how many nights do they sleep more heavily than usual?
2. What images are embroidered on the canopy over Aerin's bed?
(a) Hunting dogs.
3. What color is the hair of the man who offers to help Aerin in a dream?
4. What does Luthe serve Aerin to eat when she sees him after killing her uncle?
(b) Roast chicken.
5. What is the name of Arlbeth's war-stallion?
6. In what color cloth is the scabbard of Aerin's sword wrapped?
7. What do Aerin and Tor eat when they take a break from moving Maur's head?
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Malak and cheese.
8. In what direction does Aerin travel with a messenger to reach the Black Dragon?
(c) Almost due north.
(d) Almost due east.
9. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
10. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
11. Aerin dreams that a man calls her and offers help. What color are the man's eyes?
12. How long are Maur's teeth?
(a) As long as a tall bush.
(b) About 3 ft. long.
(c) As long as Talat's legs.
(d) About 4 ft. long.
13. How does Gonturan blaze when Aerin raises it toward the black tower?
14. After Aerin and Talat leave the forest plain and come to the foothills, how tall does the grass grow?
(a) As high as Talat's knees.
(b) As high as Talat's stomach.
(c) About 1 ft. high.
(d) About 3 ft. high.
15. What color does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin call to whatever seems to be following her?
2. What did some of Luthe's classmates become whey they discovered a mage's life is a grim and thankless one?
3. What is the name of Tor's horse?
4. As a punishment for carrying her sword without Arlbeth's permission, how long must Aerin remain imprisoned in the City?
5. When do Aerin and the messenger go to face Maur?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)