|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does the folstza have that approaches Aerin and rubs up against her?
2. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the messenger's horse?
3. How large is the Black Dragon?
(a) Size of a mountain.
(b) About 12 ft. tall.
(c) About 20 ft. tall.
(d) Size of a horse.
4. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
(a) Cold water.
(c) Heat packs.
5. How many days after Aerin requests to go with her father and his men to the west, does Tor send her a note?
6. What color is the jewel-like thing that Aerin digs from under Maur's body?
7. What images are embroidered on the canopy over Aerin's bed?
(c) Hunting dogs.
8. What is the name of Tor's horse?
9. What do Aerin and Tor eat when they take a break from moving Maur's head?
(b) Malak and cheese.
(d) Bread and cheese.
10. What color riding beast rears up between Aerin and Tor on the battlefield?
11. How does Gonturan blaze when Aerin raises it toward the black tower?
12. Who was the person that Aerin read about who was carried bleeding into the City and all folk saluted him and then grieved when he died?
13. How is Aerin's uncle dressed when she first sees him?
(a) In black.
(b) In white.
(c) In green.
(d) In red.
14. What gait does Aerin make Talat take as she rides away from Luthe?
15. What color gem is on the hilt of the sword that Luthe gives Aerin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much larger are yerigs than the king's hounds?
2. When will Luthe be ready to send Aerin on her way again?
3. Where does Aerin strike the fatal blow that kills Maur?
4. What season is it when Aerin goes to find the blond man from her dream?
5. What color cloak does a man wear when Aerin has a vision after drinking from the silver lake?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)