|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color cloak does a man wear when Aerin has a vision after drinking from the silver lake?
2. What does the surka turn into when Aerin touches it?
(b) A spider.
3. What do Aerin and Tor eat when they take a break from moving Maur's head?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(d) Malak and cheese.
4. In what direction does Aerin travel with a messenger to reach the Black Dragon?
(a) Almost due east.
(c) Almost due north.
5. How many nights after leaving Luthe does Aerin plunge her sword into the earth?
6. What does Luthe serve Aerin to eat when she sees him after killing her uncle?
(b) Roast chicken.
7. When does Aerin plan to leave Luthe?
(a) At the full moon.
(b) At the new moon.
(c) At the first quarter moon.
(d) At the third quarter moon.
8. How does Gonturan blaze when Aerin raises it toward the black tower?
9. What is the first being to find Aerin after she kills Agsded and falls from the tower?
10. What color is the hair of the man who offers to help Aerin in a dream?
11. Where does Arlbeth kiss Aerin before leaving?
12. How long are Maur's teeth?
(a) As long as a tall bush.
(b) About 4 ft. long.
(c) About 3 ft. long.
(d) As long as Talat's legs.
13. Aerin dreams that a man calls her and offers help. What color are the man's eyes?
14. What color is the grass in a pocket valley in the hills that Aerin and Talat come to as they journey to the blond man?
15. How large is the Black Dragon?
(a) Size of a mountain.
(b) About 20 ft. tall.
(c) About 12 ft. tall.
(d) Size of a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
2. How long does Luthe say that he will love Aerin?
3. After Aerin and Talat leave the forest plain and come to the foothills, how tall does the grass grow?
4. How much time will Aerin have to learn the apprentice bits of magery?
5. What color eyes does the folstza have that approaches Aerin and rubs up against her?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)