|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have carrion beasts taken from Maur's dead body?
(b) Part of the chest.
(d) Part of the head.
2. How do the royal barn cats compare in size to the folstza?
(a) 1/4 the size.
(b) 1/3 the size.
(c) 1/5 the size.
(d) 1/10 the size.
3. What season is it when Luthe and Aerin travel together toward his mountain?
(a) Early fall.
(b) Late summer.
(c) Late spring.
(d) Early winter.
4. What does Aerin smell when she comes to a turn in the path after reaching Damar?
(c) Food cooking.
5. What color riding beast rears up between Aerin and Tor on the battlefield?
6. How did Agsded kill his sister?
(b) Locked her in a dungeon.
(d) Drowned her.
7. How much time will Aerin have to learn the apprentice bits of magery?
(a) 2 months.
(b) Half a year.
(c) 4 months.
(d) About a year.
8. What color is the jewel-like thing that Aerin digs from under Maur's body?
9. What season is it when Aerin goes to find the blond man from her dream?
10. What did some of Luthe's classmates become whey they discovered a mage's life is a grim and thankless one?
(c) Sheep farmers.
(d) Hog farmers.
11. What does the valley smell like where Maur's body lays?
(a) A strange foreign smell.
(b) Rotting flesh.
(c) Burned leather.
(d) Smoke and Ash.
12. How is Aerin's uncle dressed when she first sees him?
(a) In green.
(b) In red.
(c) In black.
(d) In white.
13. What is the name of Arlbeth's war-stallion?
14. What color is the grass in a pocket valley in the hills that Aerin and Talat come to as they journey to the blond man?
15. What is the name of Tor's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arlbeth kiss Aerin before leaving?
2. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
3. Which of Aerin's army kills the first Northerner?
4. What gait does Aerin make Talat take as she rides away from Luthe?
5. What do Aerin and Tor eat when they take a break from moving Maur's head?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)