|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color cloak does a man wear when Aerin has a vision after drinking from the silver lake?
2. What is the name of Arlbeth's war-stallion?
3. How many rings does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
4. How many days after Aerin requests to go with her father and his men to the west, does Tor send her a note?
5. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
(a) A scar on the right flank.
(b) One eye and a torn ear.
(c) A torn ear and scarred knee.
(d) A scar on the left flank.
6. Who leads the procession when Aerin is escorted back into the City after killing Maur?
7. What color is the folstza that sits and stares up at Aerin?
8. What does Aerin break when she and Talat fall as they face Maur?
(c) Thigh bone.
9. What color eyes does the folstza have that approaches Aerin and rubs up against her?
10. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
11. What color does Aerin wear to the banquet held in her honor for slaying Maur?
12. Who is the first to realize that the blue surge is Aerin?
13. How did Agsded kill his sister?
(a) Locked her in a dungeon.
(b) Drowned her.
14. How much time will Aerin have to learn the apprentice bits of magery?
(a) 2 months.
(b) About a year.
(c) Half a year.
(d) 4 months.
15. What color blood do the Northerners have?
(a) Brown and purple.
(b) Green and yellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction does Aerin travel with a messenger to reach the Black Dragon?
2. What does the valley smell like where Maur's body lays?
3. What color riding beast rears up between Aerin and Tor on the battlefield?
4. After Aerin and Talat leave the forest plain and come to the foothills, how tall does the grass grow?
5. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)