|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Luthe be ready to send Aerin on her way again?
2. How long does it take Aerin and the messenger to see the cloud from the Black Dragon?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
3. As a punishment for carrying her sword without Arlbeth's permission, how long must Aerin remain imprisoned in the City?
(a) Two seasons.
(b) One season.
(c) A year.
(d) 12 weeks.
4. How do the royal barn cats compare in size to the folstza?
(a) 1/10 the size.
(b) 1/3 the size.
(c) 1/5 the size.
(d) 1/4 the size.
5. What color does the Hero's Crown blaze when Aerin throws it to Tor?
6. How does Luthe travel when he and Aerin walk toward his mountain?
7. Who leads the procession when Aerin is escorted back into the City after killing Maur?
8. After Aerin and Talat leave the forest plain and come to the foothills, how tall does the grass grow?
(a) As high as Talat's stomach.
(b) About 3 ft. high.
(c) About 1 ft. high.
(d) As high as Talat's knees.
9. In Chapter 12, what is the name of the messenger's horse?
10. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
(a) A scar on the left flank.
(b) A scar on the right flank.
(c) One eye and a torn ear.
(d) A torn ear and scarred knee.
11. What is the best treatment for Aerin after she kills Maur?
(a) Cold water.
(d) Heat packs.
12. How does Aerin decide to get Maur's head out of the City?
(a) Roll it.
(b) Drag it.
(c) Load it on a wagon.
(d) Have a horse pull it.
13. How many places does Tor have to touch the treasury door to get it to open?
14. What have carrion beasts taken from Maur's dead body?
(c) Part of the head.
(d) Part of the chest.
15. Which of Aerin's army kills the first Northerner?
(a) Tall black cat.
(b) Dog Queen.
(c) Yellow dog.
(d) Cat Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gonturan blaze when Aerin raises it toward the black tower?
2. What did some of Luthe's classmates become whey they discovered a mage's life is a grim and thankless one?
3. Where does Aerin keep Maur's stone?
4. What does Aerin smell after thrusting her sword into the earth and throwing pebbles and dirt before her?
5. In what type of formation do the king's army stand in the courtyard of the castle to greet Aerin?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)