|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Aerin goes to see Talat at the end of Chapter 2, how long has it been since she went to see the horse?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) A week.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
2. How many Damarian men were injured when there was a battle against the Northerners, after the Northerners set fire to a Damarian village?
3. Why does Perlith have hafor walking behind him?
(a) To protect him.
(b) Because Arlbeth had ordered that Perlith always be accompanied.
(c) No purpose, but to lend to their master's importance.
(d) To carry packages.
4. What color headbands do bandits wear?
5. What does Aerin use to get up on Talat's back?
(a) Fence post.
(b) Step stool.
(c) Low wall.
(d) A rock.
6. What color are the dragon's eyes?
7. What dragon did the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth injure and leave to die?
8. How many horsemen ride into the village after Aerin kills her first two dragons?
9. At the end of Chapter 11, how many dragon kits does Aerin have to kill?
10. How old was Galanna when Aerin was born?
11. What color are Aerin's eyes?
12. What color stones are on the golden circlet that Aerin wears to the banquet for her eighteenth birthday?
13. What type of flowers does Aerin carry at Galanna's wedding?
(a) Red roses.
(b) Yellow and white ringling flowers.
(c) White asaltroemeria.
(d) Pink primroses.
14. What colors does Aerin wear to the banquet for her eighteenth birthday?
(a) Blue and silver.
(b) Pink and purple.
(c) Gold and red.
(d) Yellow and green.
15. How long after Arlbeth watched Aerin ride Talat, do Aerin and Talat go on their overnight journey?
(b) 3 days.
(d) 8 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Arlbeth's brother's name?
2. What was the name of Aerin's pony?
3. How old was Aerin when Talat was injured?
4. How many Damarian men were killed in a skirmish with Northerners, after the Northerners set fire to a Damarian village?
5. How long has Aerin soaked a leather tunic and leggings in kenet?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)