|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how many volunteers will Arlbeth ask to go and deal with the dragon harassing a village?
2. When do bandits dance for luck?
(a) Under each full moon.
(b) Under the first quarter of the moon.
(c) Under each quarter of the moon.
(d) Under each half moon.
3. Who told the king that Aerin was riding Talat?
4. What was Aerin's mother's name?
5. How many horsemen ride into the village after Aerin kills her first two dragons?
6. How many sovereigns had there been in Damar before Arlbeth?
7. What is Perlith's rank?
(a) 4th Sola.
(b) 2nd Sola.
(c) 1st Sola.
(d) 3rd Sola.
8. What was the name of the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth?
9. What color headbands do bandits wear?
10. What color was Talat when he was the king's horse?
(b) Dark grey.
11. What creatures are on the golden circlet that Aerin wears in her hair in Chapter 7?
12. Who is making trouble for Arlbeth?
(a) Western barons.
(b) Eastern barons.
(c) Northern barons.
(d) Southern barons.
13. How many rings does Aerin wear to Galanna's wedding?
14. Who was supposed to have forged the Hero's Crown?
15. What is it dryly said that Galanna's Gift is?
(a) Being impossible to please.
(b) Being able to read minds.
(c) Being able to calm animals.
(d) Being empathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aerin feed Talat as a treat?
2. How many Damarian men were injured when there was a battle against the Northerners, after the Northerners set fire to a Damarian village?
3. What type of bowl has Aerin been using to make kenet?
4. In Chapter 10, how far is the village that is being bothered by a dragon from the City?
5. How many villagers wait for Aerin after she kills her first two dragons?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)