|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth?
2. How many horsemen ride into the village after Aerin kills her first two dragons?
3. When do bandits dance for luck?
(a) Under each quarter of the moon.
(b) Under each half moon.
(c) Under each full moon.
(d) Under the first quarter of the moon.
4. What color are Aerin's eyes?
5. What colors does Galanna wear to her wedding?
(a) Red and gold.
(b) Blue and silver.
(c) Lavender, pink, and gold.
(d) Rose, gold and turquoise.
6. How long did Galanna put off her wedding in order to have everything perfect?
(a) Half a year.
(b) 5 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 4 months.
7. What does Aerin use to get up on Talat's back?
(a) Low wall.
(b) Fence post.
(c) A rock.
(d) Step stool.
8. What does Aerin think about to calm her mind when she realizes that the dragon ointment works?
(b) Green stockings.
9. How many villagers wait for Aerin after she kills her first two dragons?
10. Who told the king that Aerin was riding Talat?
11. In Chapter 10, who does a petitioner say was badly burned by a dragon?
(a) His wife.
(b) A woman.
(c) The village headman.
12. Where is the first place that Aerin wounds the dragon, in Chapter 10?
13. Who dared Aerin to eat surka?
14. How many years does it take Aerin to make the dragon ointment?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
15. What does Aerin feed Talat as a treat?
(d) Sugar cubes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for redroot?
2. What is Perlith's rank?
3. What does Tor give Aerin for her eighteenth birthday?
4. What color headbands do bandits wear?
5. What was the name of Aerin's pony?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)