1. In Chapter 1, where does Aerin look when it is too bright to look at the courtyard from her window?
2. What is it dryly said that Galanna's Gift is?
Being impossible to please.
3. How many times has Aerin's father been widowed?
4. What is Perlith's rank?
5. What color headbands do bandits wear?
6. When do bandits dance for luck?
Under each quarter of the moon.
7. What does Tor call Aerin when she laughs at the thought of him becoming a bandit, rather than marry Galanna?
8. What did Tor used to do with Aerin when she was very little?
Take her horseback riding in a baby sack.
This section contains 3,333 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)