|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after Aerin requests to go with her father and his men to the west, does Tor send her a note?
2. How long does Luthe say that he will love Aerin?
(a) Until the sun stops shining.
(b) Until the stars crumble.
(c) Until the earth explodes.
(d) Until the moon stops shining.
3. In Aerin's hallucinations, how many legs did the beasts have that men with translucent skin rode?
4. What color smoke haunted Aerin after she ate surka leaves?
5. In Chapter 1, where does Aerin look when it is too bright to look at the courtyard from her window?
(a) The city.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The hills.
(d) The stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arlbeth kiss Aerin before leaving?
2. In Chapter 10, how many volunteers will Arlbeth ask to go and deal with the dragon harassing a village?
3. What color is the jewel-like thing that Aerin digs from under Maur's body?
4. In Chapter 10, who does a petitioner say was badly burned by a dragon?
5. What does Aerin smell after thrusting her sword into the earth and throwing pebbles and dirt before her?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)