|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Aerin plan to leave Luthe?
(a) At the full moon.
(b) At the third quarter moon.
(c) At the new moon.
(d) At the first quarter moon.
2. How old was Aerin when Tor gave her a few lessons on using a spear?
3. After Aerin and Talat leave the forest plain and come to the foothills, how tall does the grass grow?
(a) About 3 ft. high.
(b) As high as Talat's knees.
(c) About 1 ft. high.
(d) As high as Talat's stomach.
4. What injuries does the yerig leader have?
(a) A torn ear and scarred knee.
(b) A scar on the left flank.
(c) One eye and a torn ear.
(d) A scar on the right flank.
5. How long does Tor say that they had been battling the Northerners off and on?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who embroidered the red-and-blue cushion on the chair by Aerin's bed?
2. What does Aerin think about to calm her mind when she realizes that the dragon ointment works?
3. What was Aerin's mother's name?
4. What does Aerin use to get up on Talat's back?
5. What season is it when Aerin goes to find the blond man from her dream?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)