|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place that Aerin wounds the dragon, in Chapter 10?
2. What king kept himself on the battlefield for a fortnight, never resting because he chewed surka leaves?
(a) King Perlin the First.
(b) King Merth the Second.
(c) King Borlin the Third.
(d) King Godon the Fourth.
3. What did Tor used to do with Aerin when she was very little?
(a) Take her horseback riding in a baby sack.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Show her hidden rooms in the castle.
(d) Go for long walks with her on his back.
4. When Aerin goes to see Talat at the end of Chapter 2, how long has it been since she went to see the horse?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) A week.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What rumor starts at Galanna's wedding?
(a) That Galanna is expecting.
(b) That Tor is falling under Aerin's spell.
(c) That Aerin is riding Talat.
(d) That Perlith prefers Aerin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Galanna when Aerin was born?
2. What is the king's emblem?
3. What type of flowers does Aerin carry at Galanna's wedding?
4. By how many gods does Tor swear when he finds Aerin on the balconies after the dancing in Chapter 8?
5. When Aerin sees Perlith from a window, how many hafor dressed in fine livery trail behind him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)