|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Aerin's father been widowed?
2. Who is making trouble for Arlbeth?
(a) Southern barons.
(b) Northern barons.
(c) Eastern barons.
(d) Western barons.
3. What king kept himself on the battlefield for a fortnight, never resting because he chewed surka leaves?
(a) King Perlin the First.
(b) King Merth the Second.
(c) King Borlin the Third.
(d) King Godon the Fourth.
4. Why does Perlith have hafor walking behind him?
(a) To protect him.
(b) No purpose, but to lend to their master's importance.
(c) To carry packages.
(d) Because Arlbeth had ordered that Perlith always be accompanied.
5. Who is the goddess of honor and flame?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sovereigns had there been in Damar before Arlbeth?
2. What does Aerin use to get up on Talat's back?
3. What rank are those who are making trouble for Arlbeth?
4. How old was Aerin when she ate surka leaves?
5. What rumor starts at Galanna's wedding?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)