|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Aerin the cues that war horses know for their leaps and plunges?
2. When do bandits dance for luck?
(a) Under the first quarter of the moon.
(b) Under each half moon.
(c) Under each full moon.
(d) Under each quarter of the moon.
3. How many days after Aerin requests to go with her father and his men to the west, does Tor send her a note?
4. How long has Aerin soaked a leather tunic and leggings in kenet?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) About a month.
(d) Several weeks.
5. What color is Galanna's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color stones are on the golden circlet that Aerin wears to the banquet for her eighteenth birthday?
2. In Aerin's hallucinations, how many legs did the beasts have that men with translucent skin rode?
3. How large is the Black Dragon?
4. How long did Galanna put off her wedding in order to have everything perfect?
5. When do Aerin and the messenger go to face Maur?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)