|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it dryly said that Galanna's Gift is?
(a) Being impossible to please.
(b) Being empathetic.
(c) Being able to read minds.
(d) Being able to calm animals.
2. When do bandits dance for luck?
(a) Under each half moon.
(b) Under each quarter of the moon.
(c) Under the first quarter of the moon.
(d) Under each full moon.
3. How long after Arlbeth watched Aerin ride Talat, do Aerin and Talat go on their overnight journey?
(b) 8 days.
(d) 3 days.
4. After slaying the two dragons, how long is it before Aerin dares to face her father at breakfast?
(a) A week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
5. What was Aerin's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank are those who are making trouble for Arlbeth?
2. What does Aerin break when she and Talat fall as they face Maur?
3. Where was Talat injured during a battle with Northerners?
4. In Aerin's hallucinations, how many legs did the beasts have that men with translucent skin rode?
5. What dragon did the hero who killed Crendenor and Razimtheth injure and leave to die?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)