Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. In Chapter 1, where does Aerin look when it is too bright to look at the courtyard from her window?
(a) The hills.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The city.
(d) The stables.
2. What is it dryly said that Galanna's Gift is?
(a) Being impossible to please.
(b) Being able to calm animals.
(c) Being able to read minds.
(d) Being empathetic.
3. How many times has Aerin's father been widowed?
4. What is Perlith's rank?
(a) 1st Sola.
(b) 2nd Sola.
(c) 3rd Sola.
(d) 4th Sola.
5. What color headbands do bandits wear?
6. When do bandits dance for luck?
(a) Under the first quarter of the moon.
(b) Under each full moon.
(c) Under each quarter of the moon.
(d) Under each half moon.
7. What does Tor call Aerin when she laughs at the thought of him becoming a bandit, rather than marry Galanna?
8. What did Tor used to do with Aerin when she was very little?
(a) Show her hidden rooms in the castle.
(b) Go for long walks with her on his back.
(c) Read to her.
(d) Take her horseback riding in a baby sack.
This section contains 3,333 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)