Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. In Chapter 1, where does Aerin look when it is too bright to look at the courtyard from her window?
(a) The city.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The stables.
(d) The hills.
2. What is it dryly said that Galanna's Gift is?
(a) Being able to calm animals.
(b) Being empathetic.
(c) Being impossible to please.
(d) Being able to read minds.
3. How many times has Aerin's father been widowed?
4. What is Perlith's rank?
(a) 1st Sola.
(b) 4th Sola.
(c) 3rd Sola.
(d) 2nd Sola.
5. What color headbands do bandits wear?
6. When do bandits dance for luck?
(a) Under each half moon.
(b) Under each full moon.
(c) Under the first quarter of the moon.
(d) Under each quarter of the moon.
7. What does Tor call Aerin when she laughs at the thought of him becoming a bandit, rather than marry Galanna?
8. What did Tor used to do with Aerin when she was very little?
(a) Go for long walks with her on his back.
(b) Take her horseback riding in a baby sack.
(c) Read to her.
(d) Show her hidden rooms in the castle.
This section contains 3,333 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)