|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls in love with the man in Story Eighteen?
(a) A princess.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A maid.
2. Who tells the story about Rolandine?
3. What is the occupation of the woman in Story Five?
(a) Ferry owner.
(c) Bar maid.
(d) Lady in Waiting.
4. Whom does the widow's son in Hircan's third story marry?
(a) His niece.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
5. What does the narrator call the abbot at Sarrance?
(a) A wolf in sheep's clothing.
(b) A bandit in robes.
(c) A man of God.
(d) A hypocrite.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is the woman in Saffredent's first story cheating?
2. Whom does Amador pursue?
3. For what trait is Bonnivet praised?
4. What is the young woman in Story Thirteen given as a gift?
5. With whom does Riant's wife sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Parlamente suggest when she sees that the group will be waiting together for some time?
2. What does the young woman do with the Captain's token of love?
3. What happens in the story about d'Avannes?
4. What is Story Twenty about?
5. Why does the group have to wait at the abbey for so long?
6. What does Oiselle offer to do each morning to help pass the waiting time?
7. How does Amador claim he wants to show his love for Florida?
8. What does Marie Hereot do?
9. What is Oiselle's first story about?
10. What does the husband dressed as the priest do to his wife when they meet in secret?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)