|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ennasuite call Saffredent after he tells his first story?
(a) A ladies man.
(b) A cuckold.
(c) A cheater.
(d) A man of God.
2. What is Marie Hereot's occupation?
(c) Wet nurse.
3. What does the priest pretend to return in Story Twenty-nine?
(a) A thresher.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A wine goblet.
(d) A winnowing basket.
4. How does the cheater in Hircan's first story cover his affair?
(a) Fakes an illness.
(b) Sees prostitutes.
(c) Comes in the night.
(d) Attacks a woman.
5. How does the Duke in Dagoucin's second story die?
(a) The man in his command kills him.
(b) He falls off his horse.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) The caravan is robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roncex's friend think she is calling out?
2. Oiselle says the woman in her first story is a martyr of ___________.
3. Who is making the noise heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
4. How does Longarine's husband die?
5. What does Wilhelm ask for at the end of his story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story with Roncex about?
2. What happens to the second Virgin Mary? Why?
3. What is Ennasuite's story in Story Twenty- seven about?
4. What is Normerfide's first story about?
5. What does Parlamente suggest when she sees that the group will be waiting together for some time?
6. What is Story Twenty about?
7. What regulations are put on the stories to be told in the afternoon?
8. What does Seigneur de La Tremouille discover?
9. What does Parlamente realize after listening to her husband's story?
10. What trick does a servant try to pull on Bernard?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)