|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the cheater in Hircan's first story?
2. What is the downfall of the man in Simontaut's first story?
(a) His lust.
(b) His wife.
(c) His money.
(d) His children.
3. What is Hircan's wife's name?
4. What does the woman in Story Eighteen allow a man to do as his first test?
(a) Hold her.
(b) Sing to her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Write to her.
5. How does Longarine's husband die?
(a) He is attacked by robbers.
(b) He drowns.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He has a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls in love with the man in Story Eighteen?
2. What sound is heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
3. What does the lady in Dagoucin's first story realize as the gentleman dies?
4. What does Paulina do when she cannot be with her suitor?
5. How many people does the Friar in Story Thirty-One kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Story Twenty about?
2. What trick does a servant try to pull on Bernard?
3. What does the group argue about after hearing Dagoucin's first story?
4. What regulations are put on the stories to be told in the afternoon?
5. What does Parlamente realize after listening to her husband's story?
6. What does Geburon say about the ferry woman in Story Five?
7. What does Oiselle offer to do each morning to help pass the waiting time?
8. What does Bernage tell his friend to do?
9. What is Ennasuite's story in Story Twenty- seven about?
10. What does Paulina choose to do with her life, and why?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)