|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman think when the soldier wakes up in Story Sixty-five?
(a) She has witnessed a miracle.
(b) She is dreaming.
(c) She will be punished.
(d) She is seeing a ghost.
2. Where does the husband in Story Fifty-five want the proceeds of his horse to go?
(a) His daughter's dowry.
(b) His son's inheritance.
(d) His lover.
3. Who tells the story of Jean-Pierre?
4. For what is the preoccupied man's wife imprisoned?
5. What does the Friar in Story Forty-eight do after tricking a new bride?/
(a) Builds onto the church.
(b) Kills the girl.
(c) Lies about his actions.
(d) Leaves town.
6. What is done to the Priest in Story Forty-one when what he does to a girl is discovered?
(a) He is demoted.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is beaten.
(d) He is fired.
7. What did the friar and priest hope to get from the crime that got them arrested?
(b) A church building.
(c) A woman.
(d) A dowry.
8. What causes the woman in Story Thirty-seven to become overly loving of her husband?
(a) She learns she is dying.
(b) She learns he is having an affair.
(c) She begins an affair.
(d) She learns she is pregnant.
9. Who is in love with Francoise?
(a) A lord.
(b) A prince.
(c) A pauper.
(d) A king.
10. What does the husband in Story Fifty-nine do when he is caught in an affair?
(a) Gets a divorce.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Beats his wife.
(d) Takes his wife to court.
11. How does the suitor in Story Fifty-eight feel after he is yelled at?
12. How is the abandoned woman treated when she returns to civilization?
13. Longarine's Story Sixty-two is about_________.
(a) Her daughter.
(d) Her mother.
14. What is yelled at the suitor in Story Fifty-eight?
15. What country is Story Thirty-six set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is a couple abandoned in Story Sixty-seven?
2. What does the wife in Story Fifty-five sell with her husband's horse?
3. Where does the woman in Story Thirty-seven set a fire?
4. What does the cheap man in Story Fifty-two really steal?
5. With whom does the preoccupied man's wife have an affair?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)