|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Duke in Dagoucin's second story die?
(a) The man in his command kills him.
(b) The caravan is robbed.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He falls off his horse.
2. Why does Roncex's friend think she is calling out?
(a) She needs an outhouse.
(b) She is in pain.
(c) She needs a doctor.
(d) She is being chased.
3. What does the young woman in Story Thirteen do with the ring from the captain?
(a) Donates it to charity.
(b) Keeps it always.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Sends it to the Captain's wife.
4. For what trait is Bonnivet praised?
5. With whom does Riant's wife sleep?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A Duke.
(c) A friar.
(d) A stable boy.
6. Who is making the noise heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Chamber maids.
(d) The children.
7. What is Hircan's wife's name?
8. When does the woman whom d'Avannes loves admit her love for him?
(a) When her husband cheats on her.
(b) When her husband dies.
(c) Her death bed.
(d) His death bed.
9. What does Simontaut say all women want to do?
(a) Rule the world.
(b) Be men.
(c) Run away.
(d) Torment men.
10. What kind of monks are in Story Thirty-four?
11. With whom is Elisor in love?
(a) A maid.
(b) A married woman.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Duchess.
12. What does the man in Saffredent's story use to decorate his house?
13. With whom does d'Avannes fall in love?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His governess.
(d) His adopted mother.
14. What is yelled at the woman's first meeting with the priest she loves?
15. The man in Story Thirty-two makes a cup out of _________.
(a) A thigh bone.
(b) A hilt.
(c) A skull.
(d) A helmet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marie Hereot's occupation?
2. Where is Rolandine secluded?
3. What does Wilhelm accept money to do?
4. According to Saffredent, what cures men's love?
5. What is the occupation of the cheater in Hircan's first story?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)