1. Cauteret is famous for____________.
2. What makes travel complicated at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Dougoucin follow Oisille?
He finds her attractive.
4. How does Longarine's husband die?
He is attacked by robbers.
5. Where does Hircan take refuge?
6. What is Hircan's wife's name?
7. How many people are chasing Geburon at the beginning of the book?
8. What weapon do the men chasing Geburon have?
9. Who convinces the group to go to Sarrance at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 3,569 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)