|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Seventy-one through Seventy-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the servant ask of Bernard?
(a) A cloak.
(b) A ducat.
(c) A pie.
(d) A horse.
2. When does the woman whom d'Avannes loves admit her love for him?
(a) When her husband cheats on her.
(b) When her husband dies.
(c) His death bed.
(d) Her death bed.
3. Why does the man in Story Sixty-four isolate himself?
(a) He is rejected by a woman.
(b) He is threatened by his lover's husband.
(c) His mother gets very ill.
(d) He catches a venereal disease.
4. How does the man in Story Sixty-three avoid attending a dinner party?
(a) He goes on a business trip.
(b) He pretends to be ill.
(c) He sends word his wife is ill.
(d) He studies his scriptures.
5. What word does Dagoucin use to describe the man in his first story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is accidentally killed in Story Forty?
2. What does the wife in Story Fifty-five sell with her husband's horse?
3. For what trait is Bonnivet praised?
4. What is yelled at the suitor in Story Fifty-eight?
5. What is Marie Hereot's occupation?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)