|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Seventy-one through Seventy-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ruined after the cheap man steals something in Story Fifty-two?
(a) His travelling bag.
(b) His fur coat.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A cloak.
2. Who tells the story of Brimbaudier?
3. What does Rolandine insist upon?
(a) Joining a convent.
(b) Keeping her chastity.
(c) Having children.
(d) Getting married before her sister.
4. How do the monks in Story Thirty-four embarrass themselves?
(a) By baptising a dog.
(b) By thinking they are in danger.
(c) By running away.
(d) By plucking a chicken.
5. What does Bernard bring the servant?
(a) A pie.
(b) A wooden shoe.
(c) A goat.
(d) A linen bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was first imprisoned in Rolandine's castle?
2. Who tells the story of Friar De Vale?
3. What causes the man in Longarine's fourth story to come back to his wife?
4. What is the downfall of the man in Simontaut's first story?
5. What does the woman in Longarine's story give to her husband's friend?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)