|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Seventy-one through Seventy-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the horse in Story Fifty-five sold for?
(a) 99 ducats.
(b) 1 ducat.
(c) 9 ducats.
(d) 10 ducats.
2. Why does Jean Pierre isolate himself?
(a) His wife dies.
(b) He becomes ill.
(c) The woman he loves refuses him.
(d) His wife cheats on him.
3. Where does De Vale follow the woman he loves?
(a) The riverbed.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The attic.
(d) The stable.
4. For how long is the widow in Geburon's second story wooed?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
5. How does the man in Longarine's story punish himself?
(a) Makes his wife's affair known.
(b) Puts himself in the stocks.
(c) Flogs the maid.
(d) Buys back his wife's ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rolandine secluded?
2. How does the Countess refer to the weeks she keeps men in her room?
3. What does the man in Saffredent's story use to decorate his house?
4. How does the suitor in Story Fifty-eight feel after he is yelled at?
5. What does the man in Story Thirty-two hang in a closet?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)