|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Fifty-six through Sixty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers the Prince's affair in Story Twenty-five?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His servant.
2. What needs to be built for the travelers to get home?
(a) A road.
(b) A cart.
(c) A dam.
(d) A bridge.
3. What does the Friar in Story Forty-four say the church was built on?
(a) The Lord's work.
(b) Men's pride.
(c) Historical Anomalies.
(d) Women's foolishness.
4. Who sees the maid being raped in Story Forty-five?
(a) A tax collector.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) The maid's brother.
(d) The man's wife.
5. How does Longarine's husband die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is attacked by robbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilhelm ask for at the end of his story?
2. Who tells the story about Bonnivet?
3. What does the young woman in Story Thirteen do with the ring from the captain?
4. Why does the maid in Story Forty-five allow her rapes to continue?
5. What country is Story Thirty-six set in?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)