|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Fifty-six through Sixty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilhelm ask for at the end of his story?
(a) To be forgiven.
(b) To join the Army.
(c) To be buried in England.
(d) To be released from the King's service.
2. What is Marie Hereot's occupation?
(a) Wet nurse.
3. What does the priest pretend to return in Story Twenty-nine?
(a) A winnowing basket.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A thresher.
(d) A wine goblet.
4. Who defends the man in Ennasuite's first story?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Lady in Waiting.
(d) The Princess.
5. What is Bernard teaching the maids to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman in Story Thirty-five is beat with ____________.
2. Who tries to protect the girl put to death in Story Fifty-one?
3. Who tells the first story on the fourth day?
4. What kind of monks are in Story Thirty-four?
5. Who convinces the group to go to Sarrance at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)