|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Fifty-six through Sixty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman in Story Fifty-nine uses her husband's affair for _________.
(b) Black mail.
(d) All of these.
2. Who is accidentally killed in Story Forty?
(a) The King's sister.
(b) The King's daughter.
(c) The King's brother-in-law.
(d) The King's uncle.
3. Whom is the husband kissing in Story Fifty-four?
(a) The horses.
(b) The maids.
(c) The delivery girls.
(d) The cousins.
4. What does the cheap man in Story Fifty-two really steal?
(a) A pound of flour.
(b) Some manure.
(c) A lump of excrement.
(d) Turkey grease.
5. According to Saffredent, what cures men's love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lady in Dagoucin's first story realize as the gentleman dies?
2. How does the wife in Story Thirty-five reveal her love for a priest?
3. How many people are chasing Geburon at the beginning of the book?
4. How does the second Virgin Mary die?
5. How much is the horse in Story Fifty-five sold for?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)