|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Forty-six through Fifty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Duke in Dagoucin's second story die?
(a) The man in his command kills him.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) The caravan is robbed.
(d) He falls off his horse.
2. What is Bernard teaching the maids to do?
3. How does the wife in Story Thirty-five reveal her love for a priest?
(a) She tells him.
(b) She sings to him.
(c) She writes letters.
(d) She confesses to her husband.
4. Why does the man in love with Francoise not marry her?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She is too rich.
(d) She is too common.
5. What does the Friar in Story Forty-four say the church was built on?
(a) Women's foolishness.
(b) Men's pride.
(c) The Lord's work.
(d) Historical Anomalies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the woman whom d'Avannes loves admit her love for him?
2. What does the Friar in Story Forty-eight trick a new bride into doing?
3. What sound is heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
4. With whom is the woman in Saffredent's first story cheating?
5. What does the priest pretend to return in Story Twenty-nine?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)