|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Forty-six through Fifty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the woman in Story Five?
(a) Lady in Waiting.
(b) Ferry owner.
(d) Bar maid.
2. The woman in Story Thirty-five is beat with ____________.
(a) A crown.
(b) A stick.
(c) A stone.
(d) A bag.
3. How does the Countess refer to the weeks she keeps men in her room?
4. How does the man in Longarine's story punish himself?
(a) Buys back his wife's ring.
(b) Puts himself in the stocks.
(c) Makes his wife's affair known.
(d) Flogs the maid.
5. Oiselle says the woman in her first story is a martyr of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of d'Avannes?
2. What does the Friar in Story Forty-eight do after tricking a new bride?/
3. With whom does d'Avannes fall in love?
4. What is the downfall of the man in Simontaut's first story?
5. Who built Rolandine's castle?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)