|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Forty-six through Fifty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simontaut say all women want to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Be men.
(c) Torment men.
(d) Rule the world.
2. Why does the President in Story Thirty-six ignore his wife's affair?
(a) To cover up his own affair.
(b) To avoid a fight.
(c) To preserve his reputation.
(d) To anger his wife.
3. What does the lady in Dagoucin's first story realize as the gentleman dies?
(a) He loved her.
(b) She is dying as well.
(c) She loved him.
(d) Her mother is to blame.
4. What does Jambique wear to hide her identity?
(a) A cloak.
(b) A mask.
(c) Men's clothing.
(d) An apron.
5. What does the Prince in Story Twenty-five do after he meets with his lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Countess refer to the weeks she keeps men in her room?
2. Who tells the story of Jambique?
3. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
4. The man in Ennasuite's first story tries to lie down with __________.
5. The woman in Story Twenty-seven tells her unwanted lover to wait for her in __________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)