|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-six through Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does d'Avannes fall in love?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His governess.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His adopted mother.
2. Why does Hircan think the young woman in Story Thirteen chose to do what she did with her gift?
(a) To look superior.
(b) To remain virtuous.
(c) To offend the Captain.
(d) To prove her worth.
3. What does the servant ask of Bernard?
(a) A horse.
(b) A ducat.
(c) A pie.
(d) A cloak.
4. Who is making the noise heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
(b) Chamber maids.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) The children.
5. What does Normerfide say she would do with a gift from another man?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Return it.
(c) Hide it.
(d) Keep it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story does Simontaut tell first?
2. What does the priest pretend to return in Story Twenty-nine?
3. With whom is Elisor in love?
4. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
5. What is Bernard teaching the maids to do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)