|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-six through Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers the Prince's affair in Story Twenty-five?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His servant.
(d) His sister.
2. For how long is the widow in Geburon's second story wooed?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
3. Who teaches the widow's son in Hircan's third story about chastity?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) A traveller.
(d) A monk.
4. The Duke in Dagoucin's second story asks a man in his command for ___________.
(a) A marriage agreement with his daughter.
(b) His monthly pay.
(c) His wife's tribute.
(d) A night to be with his sister.
5. What word does Dagoucin use to describe the man in his first story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces the group to go to Sarrance at the beginning of the book?
2. Who tells the story about Rolandine?
3. What does the woman in Longarine's story give to her husband's friend?
4. Why does Hircan think the young woman in Story Thirteen chose to do what she did with her gift?
5. What is the downfall of the man in Simontaut's first story?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)