|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-six through Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man in Longarine's story punish himself?
(a) Buys back his wife's ring.
(b) Makes his wife's affair known.
(c) Flogs the maid.
(d) Puts himself in the stocks.
2. What does the young woman in Story Thirteen do with the ring from the captain?
(a) Sends it to the Captain's wife.
(b) Keeps it always.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Donates it to charity.
3. Whom does the man in Saffredent's first story team up with to take his revenge?
(a) The Queen.
(b) His daughter.
(c) A princess.
(d) His brother.
4. What makes travel complicated at the beginning of the book?
(a) Dry weather.
(b) A lack of money.
(c) Heavy rains.
(d) Bandits and robbers.
5. What does the narrator call the abbot at Sarrance?
(a) A man of God.
(b) A bandit in robes.
(c) A wolf in sheep's clothing.
(d) A hypocrite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is making the noise heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
2. Who teaches the widow's son in Hircan's third story about chastity?
3. What needs to be built for the travelers to get home?
4. What does the woman in Longarine's story give to her husband's friend?
5. What does Wilhelm ask for at the end of his story?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)