|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-six through Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the cheater in Hircan's first story cover his affair?
(a) Comes in the night.
(b) Fakes an illness.
(c) Attacks a woman.
(d) Sees prostitutes.
2. Who convinces the group to go to Sarrance at the beginning of the book?
(a) A messenger.
(c) A monk.
3. What is the occupation of the cheater in Hircan's first story?
4. What does the woman in Longarine's story give to her husband's friend?
(a) Her wedding ring.
(b) Her scarf.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Her crucifix.
5. Who tells the story about Rolandine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young woman in Story Thirteen given as a gift?
2. When does the woman whom d'Avannes loves admit her love for him?
3. With whom does d'Avannes fall in love?
4. What monks are thought to be perfect in Oiselle's story?
5. How does the poor man's wife in Story Fifteen get revenge on him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)