|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-six through Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the servant ask of Bernard?
(a) A cloak.
(b) A pie.
(c) A ducat.
(d) A horse.
2. What does the man in Saffredent's story use to decorate his house?
3. How may people die because of a monk in Oiselle's story?
4. What does Bernard bring the servant?
(a) A wooden shoe.
(b) A pie.
(c) A goat.
(d) A linen bag.
5. What does Parlamente reveal after hearing Story Six?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) Her husband is cheating on her.
(c) She is cheating on her husband.
(d) Her husband is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roncex call out?
2. What is the young woman in Story Thirteen given as a gift?
3. How old was the lady when Amador fell in love with her?
4. The Duke in Dagoucin's second story asks a man in his command for ___________.
5. What does the woman in Longarine's story give to her husband's friend?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)