|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-One through Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oiselle says the woman in her first story is a martyr of ___________.
2. The Duke in Dagoucin's second story asks a man in his command for ___________.
(a) His monthly pay.
(b) A night to be with his sister.
(c) A marriage agreement with his daughter.
(d) His wife's tribute.
3. Who tells the story about Rolandine?
4. Why does Hircan think the young woman in Story Thirteen chose to do what she did with her gift?
(a) To remain virtuous.
(b) To prove her worth.
(c) To look superior.
(d) To offend the Captain.
5. What does the man in Dagoucin's first story have to do to get the woman he loves?
(a) Graduate from university.
(b) Kill his wife.
(c) Regain his health.
(d) Get his inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
2. What does Wilhelm accept money to do?
3. Where is Rolandine secluded?
4. What is Hircan's wife's name?
5. How old was the lady when Amador fell in love with her?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)