|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-One through Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Oiselle's first story do?
(a) Farms corn.
(b) Drive mules.
(c) Runs an inn.
(d) Builds bridges.
2. What does the Prince in Story Twenty-five do after he meets with his lover?
3. What does Wilhelm ask for at the end of his story?
(a) To be buried in England.
(b) To be released from the King's service.
(c) To join the Army.
(d) To be forgiven.
4. What does Parlamente reveal after hearing Story Six?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is cheating on her husband.
(c) Her husband is cheating on her.
(d) Her husband is dying.
5. Whom does the man in Saffredent's first story team up with to take his revenge?
(a) His brother.
(b) The Queen.
(c) His daughter.
(d) A princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rolandine insist upon?
2. What is the occupation of the woman in Story Five?
3. What makes travel complicated at the beginning of the book?
4. How does the man in Longarine's story punish himself?
5. What does Normerfide say she would do with a gift from another man?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)