|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-One through Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Saffredent's story use to decorate his house?
2. What word does Dagoucin use to describe the man in his first story?
3. Oiselle says the woman in her first story is a martyr of ___________.
4. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
(a) He doesn't want to offend their friend.
(b) He likes visitors.
(c) He needs the money.
(d) He knows there is no other way.
5. How does the man in Longarine's story punish himself?
(a) Puts himself in the stocks.
(b) Makes his wife's affair known.
(c) Buys back his wife's ring.
(d) Flogs the maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marie Hereot's occupation?
2. Why does Hircan think the young woman in Story Thirteen chose to do what she did with her gift?
3. How does the Duke in Dagoucin's second story die?
4. Where is Rolandine secluded?
5. What does Simontaut say all women want to do?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)