|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Twenty-One through Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rolandine secluded?
(a) She gets pregnant.
(b) She disobeys her father.
(c) She threatens to run away.
(d) She gets married in secret.
2. Where is Rolandine secluded?
(a) A university.
(b) A castle in the forest.
(c) A French palace.
(d) A convent.
3. Cauteret is famous for____________.
(a) The gardens.
(b) The war sites.
(c) The spas.
(d) The festivals.
4. What does the narrator call the abbot at Sarrance?
(a) A man of God.
(b) A hypocrite.
(c) A bandit in robes.
(d) A wolf in sheep's clothing.
5. What does Parlamente reveal after hearing Story Six?
(a) Her husband is cheating on her.
(b) Her husband is dying.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is cheating on her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roncex call out?
2. Why does Hircan think the young woman in Story Thirteen chose to do what she did with her gift?
3. Why does Roncex's friend think she is calling out?
4. The man in Ennasuite's first story tries to lie down with __________.
5. Who tells the story about Wilhelm?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)