|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Eleven through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes travel complicated at the beginning of the book?
(a) Heavy rains.
(b) Dry weather.
(c) Bandits and robbers.
(d) A lack of money.
2. Who tells the story about Bonnivet?
3. How old was the lady when Amador fell in love with her?
4. Oiselle says the woman in her first story is a martyr of ___________.
5. What does the narrator call the abbot at Sarrance?
(a) A hypocrite.
(b) A bandit in robes.
(c) A wolf in sheep's clothing.
(d) A man of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hircan take refuge?
2. What does the lady in Dagoucin's first story realize as the gentleman dies?
3. Why does the poor man in Story Fifteen get married?
4. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
5. What weapon do the men chasing Geburon have?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)