|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Eleven through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story does Simontaut tell first?
(a) A historical story.
(b) A love story.
(c) A ghost story.
(d) A biblical story.
2. Why does Hircan think the young woman in Story Thirteen chose to do what she did with her gift?
(a) To offend the Captain.
(b) To look superior.
(c) To prove her worth.
(d) To remain virtuous.
3. Why does Roncex's friend think she is calling out?
(a) She needs a doctor.
(b) She is in pain.
(c) She needs an outhouse.
(d) She is being chased.
4. What does the man in Dagoucin's first story have to do to get the woman he loves?
(a) Graduate from university.
(b) Get his inheritance.
(c) Kill his wife.
(d) Regain his health.
5. Why does the poor man in Story Fifteen get married?
(a) For protection.
(b) For love.
(c) For money.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did the man in Longarine's first story fall in love?
2. What does Ennasuite call Saffredent after he tells his first story?
3. Whom does the man in Saffredent's first story team up with to take his revenge?
4. What word does Dagoucin use to describe the man in his first story?
5. What is the occupation of the woman in Story Five?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)